Dog killer from last Saturday

2-shot

Caught a pretty goodun, weighed 210 gutted. I had a big stout male that was a cross between a bird dog and American bulldog that dog found him and stopped him by his self. This male had all the makings of a real good dog . We had more dogs there but they were after another one and left ole Jake to handle it alone until the catchdogs got there. The hog probably didn't go 50 yds from the time Jake jumped him. Will try to do pics from my phone

Todd E

By chance, were you at Minit Save in OC Saturday after dark traveling home with it?

Sorry about the dog. Especially with the grit he had.

2-shot

I stopped at the store across from Chicken Express and I was driving a white Chevy 2500. I'm having trouble loading the other pics will try tomorrow

Todd E

I was behind ya' when you pulled in there. Saw it strapped across tailgate. With OC being loaded with pigs, I've ran into quite a few doggers at stores. Last group was a big group outta Barrow County.

Good looking woolly boar. Still hate you lost a great dog.

roperdoc

Sorry to hear about your dog. It's always bad to lose the good ones, but the sorry ones never try hard enough to be in danger. Hope you have some littermates to pick up the slack.