Recent Random Trailcam photos...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I thought that I would share some recent photos of some of my trailcams. During the past 5 weeks now, I have averaged 4,454 photos per week and I just enjoy seeing what critters are roaming my woods.

THESE ORIGINAL PHOTOS THAT I HAD POSTED HERE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE BECAUSE PHOTOBUCKET WANTS TO CHARGE $399.99 PER YEAR FOR ME TO POST ANY OF MY PHOTOS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE NOW.

The photo that you see right below of this coyote was taken on the camera that you see located in the photo just right above. It is a WildGame Razor 10X, Lightsout, 10 MP camera and as you can tell, the deer are not afraid of them as they will get right in front of it and appear to pose for these cameras. In this location, I have two of these same cameras just about facing each other and they catch everything that travels that along that travel route.

Please look really close at this photo below because there is a hawk in this photo. You need to try and zoom in some on this photo as it will help you somewhat to see this hawk. Can you find it ???? (You can zoom in on the screen by holding down on the "control key while clicking on the = + key as it will enlarge it each time that you press down the =+ key. Likewise you can return to normal size by holding down the "control key" while clicking on the -_ key). Good luck finding this hawk.

I saved a really unique one for last since I liked it most. BY the way, this photo below was the very next one in sequence to the photo above. Most of the time, I see this Bobcat and also two others over the past three years or so on nighttime photos but I caught this fairly large one roaming the daylight hours this past week.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good pics!

bulldawgborn

If you didn't include any other pics of the scene with the cut logs, i wouldn't have been able to find the hawk. I see him in front of your other camera.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Great pics. You gonna let that firewood go to waste?

That is still a work in process as it is very wet down in the valley area and I am still in the process of removing a few really smaller trees in order to maneuver a smaller John Deere tractor all the way down in the valley and be able to load one of these logs at a time to get them back out to the road area which is all uphill from there. That is the only option of getting this firewood out from there. I thought that the ground would be much drier back about a month or so ago but I was really wrong about Mother Nature. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe My best friend and I are still working up a plan to get this project completed.