Casio "Hunting Time" Watch!

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
My sunrise/set data is wrong my coordinates are 33 S 84 W. I got these off my GPS and verified them on Woody's main site. I have the time adjusted to -5.0 GMT. I had am/pm reversed but got that fixed. I don’t think I am very smart. I did read about the trick with the light though. Press and hold the light button for about two seconds until you hear a beep. Hold the watch level, and then turn your wrist as if you were looking at the watch. The light will come on by itself. The only bad thing about this is it does it for the next six hours. Now if I could figure out if the light really goes off in the refrigerator. I need to put a magnifier on mine cause I can't see if I have birds, fishes or whatever. Since mine is a hunting one, I guess those little bitty things are birds.

Robert

Last edited:

slimbo

for those of you who cant find one, I got one last night at Target. I know us hunters and fisherman dont shop there because of lack of sporting goods but my wife insisted. Moral of the story.......check target and other places that sell watches.

bilgerat

Senior
Robert Sowell said:
My sunrise/set data is wrong my coordinates are 33 S 84 W. I got these off my GPS and verified them on Woody's main site. I have the time adjusted to -5.0 GMT. I had am/pm reversed but got that fixed. I don’t think I am very smart. I did read about the trick with the light though. Press and hold the light button for about two seconds until you hear a beep. Hold the watch level, and then turn your wrist as if you were looking at the watch. The light will come on by itself. The only bad thing about this is it does it for the next six hours. Now if I could figure out if the light really goes off in the refrigerator. I need to put a magnifier on mine cause I can't see if I have birds, fishes or whatever. Since mine is a hunting one, I guess those little bitty things are birds.

Robert
I think those little things are bear footprints instead of fish, and hey as soon as you get yours all figered out let me know all about it, I cant read this dang little book it came with, :D I gotta get readin speks one of these days.

GeauxLSU

Mine has an accent

Got mine last week (from Academy Sports) while I was back home in Louisiana (after a quick emergency price check from Jeff :bounce: )
:clap:
Casio's controls aren't as intuitive as my trusty old Timex IronMan but I guess I'll figure it out. Almost fainted when I saw how thick that instruction manual is! :eek: :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

duckbill

I just ordered mine yesterday online from 4-watches.com . It was $29.00 + $4.00 shipping. Not bad :clap: . I can't wait to get it.

ufg8r93

I just ordered mine...

got it on eBay for $28.25 delivered to my door. I love eBay. You have to be careful and know exactly what you want, but you can get some great deals. With PayPal incorporated, it's my favorite way to shop... :clap:

Pay close attention to some of the shipping charges if you search for the watch on eBay. Some of the jokers on there are charging $8.99 for USPS. Egads.

dbodkin

$28 + $4 shipping on Amazon. 2nd day air delivery...
Too many bells & whistles.... :speechles