Good lil .410 pattern

blong

I shot this pattern at 35 yds with 7/8 oz tss 8's out of my little stevens 410. 10" circle. I believe it would kill a turkey at 40yds no problem.
410tss.jpg

tr21

if you hunt turkey's with a 410 you are the man!:cool:

blong

if you hunt turkey's with a 410 you are the man!:cool:

I do not usually but have killed a few with it. I don't have the patience for 20 yd shooting most the time. My nerves get me and when he breaks the 40 yd barrier, BOOM!

short stop

Oh no not another TSS thread ...... :eek:

nice pattern for the .410 . Ive killed one with standard shot 3'' #6 not long ago at 15-20 yrds ..

I want a Rem 1100 in .410 to shoot TSS 9s .

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Great Job blong!

What happened to the T-9 thread short stop?

short stop

Great Job blong!

What happened to the T-9 thread short stop?

who knows ... I didnt yank it .. folks couldnt be civil so I guess the powers that be pulled the plug .

about the same every yr .. Some one post TSS info and patterns . The haters roll out ... you know u cant kill one with it ...............really :crazy:

Turkeydoghunter

who knows ... I didnt yank it .. folks couldnt be civil so I guess the powers that be pulled the plug .

about the same every yr .. Some one post TSS info and patterns . The haters roll out ... you know u cant kill one with it ...............really :crazy:

:bounce:

Brad C.

35yds looks to be pushing it with those numbers. 40yds those numbers would drop another 30 shot probably.

hawglips

Banned
Here's the 10" and 20" .410 pattern (at 40 yds) that I'll be hunting with on Saturday. (And yes, it's TSS.) And Ryan, it's through a Rem 1100 with a Briley XFull choke.

shooting12-26-09004.jpg

pattern4105-30-09.jpg

dtala

nice patterns Hal, ought to do the job.

Ya'll gonna make me get my 410 back out......:biggrin2:

troy