2012 ATA photos & products

J Gilbert

The new bows look awesome, with any luck I'll have a Lethal Force before turkey season starts. I might have to try the new Kill Zone heads from NAP as well, I really like the internal spring as opposed to the usual o-ring/rubber band

countryboy27012

The new bows look GREAT!!!

But do they shoot as smooth as the SS?

BOTTEMLINE

Bow

Yelp..Smooth draw with the same solid back wall no vibe on shot..You just have to shoot it..Very accurate!!:cool:

C Cape

The new obsession bows look like a K&K and New Breed made a baby!

pasinthrough

The new bows draw smooth, hold at a a solid wall that's not spongy in the least. They shoot as good as I've ever felt. Archeryaddix guys were in the booth this morning. They started a thread about obsession this with photos. I've taken lots of video of folks shooting, even the president of Strothers & one of the Harvesters of harvest time arrows. Razor Dobbs even shot & was impressed with the new line.

BowanaLee

Addiction - 35 inch
Sniper XS - 31 inch

That black Addiction looks awesome. All it needs is a little blood on it to top it off. :cool:
Whats with the long string to the rest ? Looks like a new way to string up a drop away ? :huh:

C Cape

Well it's official....Rodney (shooting staff coordinator for Athens Archery) just posted this on AT about the Obsessions.....

KK archery with 2 track.. it was an effort between Kevin and Dennis.

C Cape

KS posted this on AA

I'll explain to you all, even though I'm still mind dead from watching my LSU Tigers look like a high school team!!!

I can't for whatever reasons get a license to make and sell a bow with a 2 track. I heard about Dennis' accident through a mutual friend, I know how hard that must have been on him and his wife(Angela). Through this mutual friend I learned that Dennis and Angela are very nice, HONEST, hard working people. Since I had some ideas on a 2 track cam I offered to give him the designs. I built a couple proto bows on a Veng and Vindy riser.
Sent the bows to Dennis for him to look at and have some of his shooters test.
He liked the looks of the risers so he asked if he could use them, I said yes.

So the 2 models(33" and 35") are built on the Veng and Vindy risers, the 31" will have a different riser. The cams are very fast, smooth on the draw and great valley and let off. I wish the ratings were a little lower by 2-3 fps, just so every one hits top end, but that is just MHO. I know how people freak out over 2-3 fps. LOL

Yes, Obsession will make LH versions.

I do not work for or consult for Obsession Archery, I just thought he could benefit from the cams and bows.

Last edited by Kevin Strother; Today at 10:53 AM.

K & K Archery LLC
Where speed and accuracy collide.

C Cape

All in all....I would be very interested to shoot these bows.....Looks good and anything that KS has his hands in seems to shoot pretty well.

lungbuster123

If KS had a hand in making these bows I need to get my hands on one. Im not a KS fan, but his designs in the past have been great! Dennis you need to send me an all black Lethal Force 29" 70lbs to play with ::ke:

hound dog

All in all....I would be very interested to shoot these bows.....Looks good and anything that KS has his hands in seems to shoot pretty well.

Yep can't wait ti get the 33 and 35 set to my draw and do some testing.

Looking at the 33 for hunting and the 35 to shoot some 3D with.

hound dog

If KS had a hand in making these bows I need to get my hands on one. Im not a KS fan, but his designs in the past have been great! Dennis you need to send me an all black Lethal Force 29" 70lbs to play with ::ke:

Just send him a signed blank check and I'm sure he will send you one.:rofl:::ke:

C Cape

Yep can't wait ti get the 33 and 35 set to my draw and do some testing.

Looking at the 33 for hunting and the 35 to shoot some 3D with.

Haha, I didn't think they made those bows in sub 25" draw lengths.....::ke:::ke:

pasinthrough

The 33" Lethal Force will be what I kill a bunch of whitetails with this year. If I get it in time, I'll kill a bear with it in the spring!

Big Doe Down

I got a chance to shoot all of the obsession bows including the SS today with passinthrough and bow only, and man they are sweet! I really like the SS but I think I like the new models even better! They are some really nice bows. Also glad I got to meet some of the regulars on here. It has been a great first day at the show!

hound dog

Haha, I didn't think they made those bows in sub 25" draw lengths.....::ke:::ke:

If they don't they will or I'm going to jump up and down, kick and scream till they do.