*** River Bottom Outdoors Hunt Shoot Aug. 24 ***

passthru24

Hope everyone can come on out and get this Hunt Shoot done right !! FUN FUN FUN for everyone. This will be the Fred Bear Scoring system. Hope to see everyone then. :yeah:

KillZone

What!!! Is that you chris?!!!!!! Just kiddin' give me a time for the hook up . Glad you're back

solocam678

Lol...yea john I'm Gona get off my lawn mower long enough to make this shoot. Probly try an go kinda early. What time you figuring on going?

KillZone

How bout 9, just hope I don't have to work, I'll holler atcha

KillZone

Whatever, you know he'll have to make a pit stop... lol !!! I'll try to leave at 7

deerehauler

looks like its gonna cool down for sunday should be a good day for foam killing!

hound dog

I have not made it to one of there hunting shoot for what ever reason but I have not made any other plans for this date but to go shoot. I hear it's a blast cant wait.

KillZone

Got to work the whole weekend--this sucks!!! Another weekend gone!!! U guys shoot'em up and have a blast.

noviceshooter

Everybody need to come out for this on, it's going to be fun! I'm getting excited to shoot this one myself :eek:

BobbyNSian03

Had a great time as usual!!!! Thanks RBO for a great huntin shoot! Had a blast shooting with Janice and Randy Davis!!!