Christian Bowhunters of Georgia 7-19

jevett

If you haven't came out yet to shoot this range you are missing out on a great shoot! The people of CBA are great to hang around with, plus they have access to some beautiful property. Come on out it you can. See you Saturday guy's!

p&y finally

It's still on, rain or shine we will be there.
Weather is showing the best breaks early then again later in the day.
See ya'll tomorrow

oldgeez

i'm going to get him to sign my bow.::ke:::ke:.I hope it doesn't rain:hammers::hammers::hammers:

there were 3 in the same spot...fulltime, p&y and eagleeye..it was awe inspiring, lol!!:shoot::shoot:

BowanaLee

I thought it was gonna rain. Thats what I get for thinking ! :cry:

270bowman

We had a blast. Today was my first time going to a 3D shoot and CBG is definitely a class act. It was good shooting/meeting with Willie, Ryan, Jim, and Shane.

fulltime

We had a blast. Today was my first time going to a 3D shoot and CBG is definitely a class act. It was good shooting/meeting with Willie, Ryan, Jim, and Shane.

thanks for the compliment. Glad you came, it was I little wet but what's the old saying rain sleet or snow. I hope to see you at the last shoot too.

EagleEye3D

I enjoyed shooting with ya.good shooting taking first at your first shoot! Hope to shoot with you again. CBG is always a good time. :yeah:

oldgeez

I was soaked after 3 targets..shooting for fun..it was more than a few raindrops, lol!! always good to come and see old friends..i got the "I told you so" when I got home. lol. it appeared to be a great setup:smash::smash::fine::fine:

p&y finally

Thanks to everybody that braved the rain.
Scores are posted at www.cbg.faithweb.com

Looking forward to seeing everybody for the final 2014 shoot on August 23!!!

oldgeez

240 with 11- 12's ain't possible on known scores. must be a bobo::ke:

fulltime

240 with 11- 12's ain't possible on known scores. must be a bobo::ke:

we still count 14s and the 12 count includes 14s and we have a double your score on the last target that we have done all year. the 240 got 28 on his last target. so no bobo

oldgeez

killa:shoot::shoot: