Daily Bible Verse

sniper22

Hebrews 4:14-16

14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

sniper22

2 Peter 3:8-14

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. 11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. 14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.

sniper22

Psalm 46:10

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

sniper22

Obadiah 1:15

“The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

Psalm 91
91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

formula1

Psalm 91
3 For He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5 You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 91
14 “Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows My name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.”

formula1

Re:

Psalm 92
1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
2 to declare Your steadfast love in the morning, and Your faithfulness by night

formula1

Re:

Psalm 93
1 The Lord reigns; He is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed; He has put on strength as His belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.
2 Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 94
17 If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence.
18 When I thought, “My foot slips,” Your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.
19 When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 95
3 For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4 In His hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are His also.
5 The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.
6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 96
4 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.
5 For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the Lord made the heavens.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 97
10 O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of His saints; He delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
11 Light is sown for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.
12 Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous, and give thanks to His Holy name!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 98
4 Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
5 Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody!
6 With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 99
8 O Lord our God, You answered them; You were a forgiving God to them, but an avenger of their wrongdoings.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 100 English Standard Version (ESV)

1 Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into His presence with singing!
3 Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name!
5 For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.

formula1

Psalm 101
I will sing of steadfast love and justice;
to you, O Lord, I will make music.
2 I will ponder the way that is blameless.
Oh when will you come to me?
I will walk with integrity of heart
within my house;

formula1

re:

Psalm 102
Hear my prayer, O Lord;
let my cry come to you!
2 Do not hide your face from me
in the day of my distress!
Incline your ear to me;
answer me speedily in the day when I call!

formula1

Psalm 103
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
5 who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

formula1

Psalm 104
34 May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.