Nice surprise on new Spartan

Sgajacket

This was one of the first pictures I got from my new Spartan Go Cam connected to my Verizon account.

Attachments

• 32125714.jpg
    32125714.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,276

XJfire75

Geez! Bet you wanted to jump in the truck lol.

Hopefully he'll show up closer to camera soon

Sgajacket

thanks

Nice buck. If you are running the premium service request an HD image for a clearer picture

Thanks. I actually did request the original image; I just uploaded the smaller one to stay in the size requirements here. I had accidentally set the camera at the lowest original resolution, but it still allowed me to get a better look at the buck. I'm liking this service a lot so far, but I'm afraid I'm going to be useless during hunting season :)

gahunter70

They are addicting. I run 5 of the Verizon models. If you are on FB join the group Trailcam Cellcam Addicts
Thanks. I actually did request the original image; I just uploaded the smaller one to stay in the size requirements here. I had accidentally set the camera at the lowest original resolution, but it still allowed me to get a better look at the buck. I'm liking this service a lot so far, but I'm afraid I'm going to be useless during hunting season :)

PappyHoel

Awesome deer

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
That's a dang good one! Looks like 16" 3's to me

Sgajacket

How do you

pass a buck like the one on the left. I know he's probably 3.5. I know he has monster potential....but how do you pass him if you don't have several other bucks on your hit list??

Attachments

• colorbucks.jpg
    colorbucks.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,089

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Unless you have neighbors that share your mindset, I'm not sure you can......... just sayin'

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
pass a buck like the one on the left. I know he's probably 3.5. I know he has monster potential....but how do you pass him if you don't have several other bucks on your hit list??

Pretty sure that's a 4.5 year old.

Gut_Pile

How?

When he walks by you don't pick up your gun. That's how