9 lives is back

fishhunt05

Checked my camera this morning and I can officially say that I am excited for deer season now. The history I have with this deer is unreal. Here he is at 6.5!!

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 4,034
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 2,754
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,749
  • IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,748
  • IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,751

erhunter

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored, hawse! That's what it's all about! Good luck w him

Twinkie .308

I know you're pumped. Gonna feel good to finally get him this year. Just a prediction. Enjoy the chase sir!

jlr

Wow at the time length. Awesome buck. Good luck.

fishhunt05

I know you're pumped. Gonna feel good to finally get him this year. Just a prediction. Enjoy the chase sir!

I'm due on this deer. 3 years ago I missed him due to excite ment. Then 2 years ago I missed him back to back mornings due to a tree limb. Then last year I never got a clear shot on him at 35 yards. Thousands of pictures and videos and I'm very confident on his pattern and what is needed to happen to kill him. Killing this deer would mean more to me then shooting a 180 plus deer. Bow only is hard sometimes.

Thank you all for the support on the Chase of him! Oh yea did I say that 3 years ago he got shot with a bow in the front should and it broke his leg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkVkar08TQ&feature=share

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Great looking buck. Good luck.

Jim Boyd

Great daytime photos.

Beast!!!!!!

95g atl

that's HUGE for GA.
Good luck this season!

BTW, is this in the suburbs?
I have seen more BEASTLY size deer around my area of Suwanee than I ever have seen at our hunt club in Warren.