Ted "pete" Peters

I heared that he passed away a few years back... He was a custom call maker from Lima Ohio... Does anybody know for sure if this is true???

I have one of his slate calls called the sweet lips... Great call

WTR

"Pete" Peters

Cant verify, but heard he passed a few years ago.

I purchased one of his sassy lips glass pot calls for my Dad back in the 90's. Came with a video of Mr. Peters running the call.

Unique high-pitch sound, excellent craftsmanship and came with a great striker. It has wooed a mess of longbeards over the years.

Dang!

I walked up on him finishing a call while he was working at Dollywood on July 4, 1995...in the Craftsman Village, near the church and wagonsmith...

The kids were off doing kid stuff and I was off doing my kind of kid stuff too... He was a super guy to talk to... and watch...

When he finished the call, I bought it from him... he signed the bottom and sprayed it... and I've carried it with me ever since...

I've tried to find him in recent years and found very little info on him...

I'm proud of the one call I have of his and will continue to carry it...

That's pretty cool... The call I bought from him was signed and then he did the same thing, sprayed a clear coat on it...

I have one of his laminated strikers and I wish I could find another or two. It works wonders on my favorite calls, slate or glass! It was pretty pricey when I bought it but I'd gladly buy another.