potential

ucfireman

Got this one, how old do yall think? I felt young 1.5 to 2.5?

Attachments

• 10pt 1 (3).jpg
    10pt 1 (3).jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 10pt 1 (6).jpg
    10pt 1 (6).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 999

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Late blooming 3yo

PappyHoel

Yep he will be good if he can survive.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’d guess 2.5 and don’t see any signs of him being any older ! I’d like to see him in about 3 yrs !

antharper

Staff member
What happened to the buck that was injured last year

ucfireman

What happened to the buck that was injured last year
That's the one the neighbor killed. 18.5 inches wide 160lbs dressed. He pulled a tooth to age, he guessed 4.5-5.5 but hadn't heard back yet. Oh well. Ill try to post his pic if I can figure out how.

ucfireman

see if this works

This was a 6pt last year that had a broken left front leg. He healed around Jan 2017 and was able to walk without a limp around March. He grew into a nice 8pt. He was killed November 18, 2017 by my neighbor about a mile from where he spent all last year and all this summer/early fall. Right after he shed his velvet I never saw him again. I had him on camera 2016 and I think I had him 2015 but not sure. I have another 6 pt that looks just like his rack from last year. Maybe he will mature too.
Neighbor is getting him mounted.

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (1).jpg
    IMG_0002 (1).jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 505

ucfireman

Neighbor got (above) it aged by a biologist. 3.5 years old. That was my initial thought. He would have made a good one but nobody is willing to let them age.

antharper

Staff member
Yeah us that try to let them get a little age on them have this happen often , stinks but it’s hunting, congrats to your neighbor ! Didn’t waste no meat that’s for sure, but if I was gonna mount I think I would of picked better shot placement !