Which Scope for Super Blackhawk

Gunpowder

What are your suggestions and why as to a scope for a Super Blackhawk 44 mag for deer hunting? I am not interested in a red dot.

Todd E

Caliber?
Barrel length?

I have a super b 10.5" 44 mag. I chose not to scope it.

When I purchased the TC Pro H in 7mm/08 to have a scoped hunting handgun....I went with a Bushnell 2x6.
Why? economical price, durable, recommended by others, ability to zoom. Drawback.....small fov on 6x.

If you're on FB, check out Handgun Hunting and Addicts.

jmoser

Fixed 2X. You won't need or want more magnification on a handgun at typical shot distances. Scopes are smaller, lighter, and cheaper than variable.

I have a 2-7X Leupold on a SRH; never use it at high power except at the range. Exit pupil at 4x or more can be hard to find with long eye relief.

Dub

7 1/2" barrel in 44 mag. I need a scope because of my older eyes.

Unfortunately.....I fully understand this.

Fixed 2X. You won't need or want more magnification on a handgun at typical shot distances. Scopes are smaller, lighter, and cheaper than variable.

I have a 2-7X Leupold on a SRH; never use it at high power except at the range. Exit pupil at 4x or more can be hard to find with long eye relief.

Agreed on the 2X for what I need.

one hogman

What he said, 2X leupold you won't need anything more!!:cool: