Few pictures from my hunt

cwa1104sab

I went and saw my good friend Gary Frye over the long weekend. We met about 10 years ago when he guided me on my 1st hog hunt. Years later we’re still friends and the trips become about hanging out and catching up, I try to get down and see him every other year. Killing hogs is secondary although we always manage to get into them. We worked our butt off for this guy. Blackest, most course hide I’ve seen. Now if I did this right there should be a picture of a beautiful Georgia sunset and me with the hog. It took us 3 days of running through swamps and sitting over corn but in the end it was worth it. Sadly I had to leave America and return to New York. Can’t wait to return next year

Sab

Attachments

• 1501C1BD-5A8F-48E0-8048-760D729996C1.jpg
    1501C1BD-5A8F-48E0-8048-760D729996C1.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 494
  • DFCB5786-5CE4-4D6C-B8A6-EC46E2500D70.jpg
    DFCB5786-5CE4-4D6C-B8A6-EC46E2500D70.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 493

cwa1104sab

Ya know what Bobby... I’m only 55 so I have a lot more hunts in me but at this stage of my life I judge hunts on more than just killing something. Friendships mean more to me and even after not seeing Gary for 2 years we picked up where we left off and it gets harder to say goodbye. Yes, that was a real long hair boar

Geezer Ray

Sadly I had to leave America and return to New York. Can’t wait to return next year

Sab

Great story, friends make everything better. Nice hog, sorry you had to go to New York but at least it wasn't Californiastan.

cwa1104sab

Jbogg, my avatar reminds me of a lot. I’m a diehard Bama fan...not just because of the run they’re on now but because of the 79 sugar bowl vs PSU. My dad and I watched it together and I swore I was gonna play for Coach Bryant. As my 50th birthday present my wife sent myself and my sons to the iron bowl. After the game we all met AJ Macarron who was my favorite player that year because of his determination. So the avatar reminds me of my dad, my boys, Bama and even when you’re up never be happy with the status quo...which is why AJ and Brent Jones were arguing even though they were up by like 30 in the title game. Truth be told I don’t belong up here. I love god, hunting, college football, have manners, work hard...basically I’m like you folks down south but stuck here in CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored for now.