Here's your Sign

olcaptain

We were loved on all day long at Chad’s Memorial Service yesterday. The love that we felt from so many was truly overwhelming. But the love didn’t stop in Villa Rica, Georgia. When we returned to Crooked Creek last night from the Service I went out to feed my friends. It was then that I saw the wonderful sign that Terri Turner Weaver’s husband, Mike had created for the Captain’s Café!!

S4iUFnQ.jpg

tjchurch

Good friends make an unbearable situation bearable. I know I’ve been there. Cool sign.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Horace,
I felt very honored to have attended Chad's funeral yesterday and also get to meet all of the other members of your family. Without a doubt, you have one of the most wonderful families that I have ever seen and that was very evident in everyone that I met and talked with. I was also over-whelmed in the tremendous amount of people that attended as it was filled with your family's admirers. I was also amazed at the size and beauty of the First Baptist Church of Villa Rica too.

I have never attended any event that was as powerful as Chad's funeral. I certainly wish that lots of other members here could have been a witness to such an occasion. The comments made by your Daughter, your Grandson and You were from a very kind heart of all of you. I was amazed that Chad had in fact, planned his own funeral in every detail with his minister and it was delivered perfectly to all of the friends that attended this service. I have told a lot of my friends that I truly felt that Chad and his journey described to us by you, actually had a direct effect on thousands of people in bringing them closer to God, and in that fact, Chad did in fact achieve exactly what he set out to do during his lifetime.

Obviously Chad had an infectious personality as seen in many of the photographs displayed on the big screen in the time leading up to the actual beginning of this service too. From lots of comments that I head from others in attendance, Chad was a very athletic big man with a heart of gold and he loved everyone and he also wanted to make an impact on their lives as well. Horace, after my conversations with you, I know that this "APPLE" didn't fall very far from the tree !!! :cheers:

I am blessed to be have been able to attend this service and also be considered one of your friends along the way.

olcaptain

Horace,
I felt very honored to have attended Chad's funeral yesterday and also get to meet all of the other members of your family. Without a doubt, you have one of the most wonderful families that I have ever seen and that was very evident in everyone that I met and talked with. I was also over-whelmed in the tremendous amount of people that attended as it was filled with your family's admirers. I was also amazed at the size and beauty of the First Baptist Church of Villa Rica too.

I have never attended any event that was as powerful as Chad's funeral. I certainly wish that lots of other members here could have been a witness to such an occasion. The comments made by your Daughter, your Grandson and You were from a very kind heart of all of you. I was amazed that Chad had in fact, planned his own funeral in every detail with his minister and it was delivered perfectly to all of the friends that attended this service. I have told a lot of my friends that I truly felt that Chad and his journey described to us by you, actually had a direct effect on thousands of people in bringing them closer to God, and in that fact, Chad did in fact achieve exactly what he set out to do during his lifetime.

Obviously Chad had an infectious personality as seen in many of the photographs displayed on the big screen in the time leading up to the actual beginning of this service too. From lots of comments that I head from others in attendance, Chad was a very athletic big man with a heart of gold and he loved everyone and he also wanted to make an impact on their lives as well. Horace, after my conversations with you, I know that this "APPLE" didn't fall very far from the tree !!! :cheers:

I am blessed to be have been able to attend this service and also be considered one of your friends along the way.

It was truly amazing to see and visit with everyone. I cannot thank you enough for your love and support. It was so good to finally meet you in person. Chad's daughter Macie created the slideshow (with Music):

Memorial Slideshow w Music:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f5fxTej2VkLv2QHm-9sMsGNoX513Aj-l/view

Photo of Service:

uFloaPm.jpg

Tmpr111

That video was very touching. I've never met Chad personally, yet, but I look forward to one day upstairs!!!

Thank you for sharing Captain. God bless you and the family.

olcaptain

That video was very touching. I've never met Chad personally, yet, but I look forward to one day upstairs!!!

Thank you for sharing Captain. God bless you and the family.

Thanks so much. Come see us.