Son's first

killerv

Didn't get out to the blind until 9am saturday. By 9:20 he had one down. I tried to get him to wait on a bigger one but that didn't go over to well. Ton of day light pics so it was just a matter of time with about 4 different groups of pigs hitting the feeder daily. He can't stop talking about it. 6 years old and hes been heck with this AR so far, took two deer last year with it also. He wanted a black boar hog so I guess that is technically what he got. We are having a blast together.

g03OSZY.jpg

bany

God bless em!

patton72

Great job. Don't worry about Size. Guy I work with can't shoot nothing but smaller ones. That hog is bigger than most of my buddies.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Good job on the little guy. I like to kill the smaller ones too. Better eatin and easier to drag out and clean.

Big7

The Oracle
Bet he was a happy guy!

Killer Kyle

Marinade and brine that booger, then smoke it slow and keep it moist. Make pulled pork carnitas tacos with corn tortillas, lime juice, fresh chopped pineapple and cilantro, and sweet fresh or sauteed onions if you want. Add any Mexican cheese and salsa Verde. His pig will be a table favorite.

Ecologically, whether you kill a small hog or a big one doesn't matter. They ALL should be wiped out from the crust of the earth. But killing a current breeder or a future breeder has the same impact. Good on you for setting up the hunt, and getting your boy on a pig. Continue to slay them mercilessly. Kill them all. Whether they weigh 3 lbs or 300 lbs, slay them all. Eat well on them, enjoy the BBQ and tacos, and kill them all.

If you want to cook up small ones easily, look up crockpot recipes for crockpot Carnitas Al Pastor. They make the finest pulled pork tacos so very easily. Just cook the meat in a crock pot and shred, put on a small tortilla, add squeezed lime juice,fresh chopped cilantro, Mexican cheese, salsa Verde, pineapple (freshly chopped) and tour choice of hot sauce and or seasoning if you want.