No Baiting in The North

JBowers

I actually think Knight tried to get it through and Tom McCall is the one who wouldn't let it on the floor and procrastinated until time ran out.

Not that incontrovertible facts having any deference in these threads and in this era of misleading narratives:

Actually, in Rules Committee Rep. Knight called for the bill (at about 37:40) to "be given a vote the Floor for the members to decide for themselves what they want to do on this bill." This can be seen and heard in archived video from the Rules Committee on Friday, March 23 The portion regarding SB 450 starts at about 35:55 and runs through 38:35.

JBowers

Great, now someone will be coming out with an artificial corn pile to place next to the artificial stump!!! :bounce:

Both of those already exist and have for some years.

D

Deleted member 35556

I generally target flounder from late spring on into the summer.

Truth be known, if I`m wanting a mess or cooler full of flounder, I`ll hit the Mexico Beach pier in June through July, during the week, right before daylight and right at dark, and catch all I want , enough for several messes. And it don`t take long either. An old local taught me a trick or two about flounder down there about 35 years ago. :)

Not a lot of folks to get in the way during those times.

There or the stump hole.