Who else is getting a Tracker heritage boat

snapdog

My friend T.J. has one on the way. Can't wait to see it.

Greene728

I saw one at Ringer on West Point a couple of weeks ago. A father and son had just got it and it was their first trip. It was kinda narrow, but a sweet little rig!

ryanh487

I want one, but trackers website says they have suspended all new orders and all production through December is dedicated to current orders. Hopefully they keep selling them for a minute so I can get one once I have the money together. Otherwise I'll be settling for a jon until I can afford an 1860cc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180413-091913.jpg
    Screenshot_20180413-091913.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,327
Last edited:

Bust-A-Hawg

I feel your pain Mildee. Mine wants a pontoon too.

Teh Wicked

You can buy awesome Pontoon fishing boats that will blow that Tracker away, both speed and room.

The mtn man

Yea, I guess I'm gonna be in the pontoon crowd... I'll make the best out of it.

ryanh487

I feel your pain Mildee. Mine wants a pontoon too.

show her a 2072 center console. LOTS of room on the front deck to lay out a few towels with the 8.5' beam, but a much better fishing platform. Also has 3 swivel seat bases up front, 2 in the back, 11 rod storage capacity and a 30 gallon recirculating livewell. Could easily take it to the lake, river, or bay.

a friend of mine

does their warranty work here in Macon. It's ridiculous.

With regularity rivets popping out of the aluminum boats, Paint on these boats are as cheep as it comes, and Fiberglass work on ALL Mako boats has hollow spots in it were the fiberglass was shot with a chopper gun and not hand rolled.

I could go on but I won't.

And, you could not give me a Mercury 4 stroke, at any horsepower.

s&r

The mtn man

I would admit that tracker is probably on the low end of the quality scale in the boating market, however, the price reflects that also. You always get what you pay for, I've known lots of folks with trackers, although there are corners cut to make them more economical for the casual fishing working man, everyone that I know that has one loves theirs. The guy that buys a tracker, don't fish everyday and make a living off the boat either. As for the mercury , ive heard nothing but good things from owners, honda and yamaha is probably better though, but price also reflects that. Im in the market for a suntracker 18, or 20. Just trying to find one before i go brand new.

Greene728

Well it seems tracker boats may be sub par, anybody agree with spurs?

My 2005 PT175 is a fine little boat that has done very well so far. The old 50hp Mercury 2 Stroke is finicky though.