Go Dawgs Getting Grandaddy Started On the Right Foot #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs loaded up and fixing to head out for opening day of turkey season.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs on a rainy Saturday morning in Kentucky.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GO DAWGS schooling gobblers and tending grills on this fine Saturday! :banana:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will be in South Georgia in less than two weeks.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs on the edge of a clover field hoping to get lucky.

Silver Britches

Go Dawgs on the edge of a clover field hoping to get lucky.

GO DAWGS being distracted by their phone while HUGE gobblers slip by! ::ke: :D

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs!

Thinking of a new sig line!

"I don't always turkey hunt, but when I do its with a trot line and treble hooks"

How does that sound? ????

Silver Britches

Go Dawgs!

Thinking of a new sig line!

"I don't always turkey hunt, but when I do its with a trot line and treble hooks"

How does that sound? ????

I've actually seen a dead gobbler hanging from a trotline in a large river swamp I used to hunt. A guy in our club would put lines out for catfish when then river would rise, and that was one of his lines that he forgot to take down. Once the swamp was dry, I reckon he flew into it. It was a nice gobbler, too.

In other news, I'm seeing that Bacarri Rambo is back with the Georgia team again. Not sure what to think about it, but hey, as long as he's not baking brownies for the team, I reckon it's all good! :bounce:https://www.dawgnation.com/football...mbo-is-back-with-the-georgia-football-program

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I've actually seen a dead gobbler hanging from a trotline in a large river swamp I used to hunt. A guy in our club would put lines out for catfish when then river would rise, and that was one of his lines that he forgot to take down. Once the swamp was dry, I reckon he flew into it. It was a nice gobbler, too.

In other news, I'm seeing that Bacarri Rambo is back with the Georgia team again. Not sure what to think about it, but hey, as long as he's not baking brownies for the team, I reckon it's all good! :bounce:https://www.dawgnation.com/football...mbo-is-back-with-the-georgia-football-program

Saw that too. Maybe it will work out......

Status
Not open for further replies.