SC low country (turkey) lease?

Ricochet

I'm looking for a lease some where in the SC low country. Please drop me a PM.

mauk trapper

I'm here in Beaufort County looking for the same thing if I find something I'll let you know if you don't mind doing the same.

Ricochet

I'm here in Beaufort County looking for the same thing if I find something I'll let you know if you don't mind doing the same.
Will do...I will post it here if I find something. Hopefully I can find something affordable with a good turkey population. ::;

Jim Boyd

Guys - I have a new lease in 2011 that is 270 acres but in two tracts... 210 and 60.

Located in Denmark.

Owner reports lots of birds and I saw a good bit of sign when I scouted the property in the spring.

I am not much of a turkey hunter and it looks like my members may not be either.

Would consider a full season turkey only lease (exclusive rights) if we meet and I feel you are ethical hunters who will respect the land, the property boundaries, etc.

I might even consider a long term deal that includes chufa plots, etc. I have a 5 year deal on the property.

This is Bamberg county - well regarded for birds - and I can send you a link that includes a great many photos if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jim