The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Threads Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Charlie I think we can play better and have a chance at a upset, but with that being said they had better get their heads on straight. It could be a long day for the Dawgs, either way win or lose I'm a DAWG for life.

Ditto......

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs for all us Lifer's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunker down one more time!!!!!!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs, maybe with JJ back the defense will wake up from this coma they have been in.

riprap

Go Dawgs, maybe with JJ back the defense will wake up from this coma they have been in.

You think he can play offensive line, kicker and coach? UGA going to have to get off to a very impressive start (tenn. game) to have a shot. I just don't get this team. You should be getting better as the season goes on. Tired of it.

Clean the coaches offices out, radio booth, anything that resembles a black uniform, and UGA's dog house. Richt needs a pet to keep him company. We need a Bulldog that doesn't have to be pampered with ice and a/c. Mediocrity all over the field.

riprap

From AJC: “Know what? I’m happy with the victory,” Mark Richt said. “We’re 6-1. That’s not bad.”:(:whip::huh::crazy::D

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
From AJC: “Know what? I’m happy with the victory,” Mark Richt said. “We’re 6-1. That’s not bad.”:(:whip::huh::crazy::D

If I was him I would be happy too after they way played.

toolmkr20

I'm just as much an avid Dawg fan as the next guy but for all you Richt supporters have y'all ever heard the ole saying (nice guys finish last)? It's time for a change in Athens!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm just as much an avid Dawg fan as the next guy but for all you Richt supporters have y'all ever heard the ole saying (nice guys finish last)? It's time for a change in Athens!

Not many of those guys show up on this thread toolmkr.

riprap

It's not going to bother me if we go .500 next season, we just need a fresh start with some new ideas.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs. Fresh mustard greens, country ham, fried taters with biscuits and red eye gravy tonight. Trying to get the taste of that UK game out of my mouth. Hopes dem vittles work

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The most hustle I saw last night was the Norman kid recovering the on-side kick.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
The most hustle I saw last night was the Norman kid recovering the on-side kick.

Yes Sir and the most emotion out of CMR was the second personal foul penalty......

Status
Not open for further replies.