Locked in camp site!!!!

stringmusic

I talked to poor ol' Mattech last night, they still won't let him out. :whip:

bilgerat

Senior
I went through the same thing last summer,My Sister and BIL camp at COE campgrounds on Lanier all the time, They lock the gates at 10pm and its the same way, keyed padlock , I got to the gate 10 mins after 10 and had to get the host to let me out, next time I went to visit I had a 6pac of beer on the front seat and they wouldnt let me take it in:banginghe
I asked the lady "what fun is camping without a cold one??"
she didnt think it was funny, said this is a family campground and i was welcome to come visit but would have to leave the beer outside the gate. I did , I hid it behind some bushes and got it on My way out. luckly My BIL had a few beers in his camper and it was a great day at the lake!

It's false imprisonment of your vehicle but not your person. Wildwood Park at Clarks Hill is county maintained but I don't believe they have gates at all. Ridge Road and Mistletoe both will lock it down at nite. Not drawing any conclusions but Wildwood is an appropriate name b/c with all the yahooing and carrying on into the evening, the police cruisers need access to patrol and keep things to a dull roar.

southernboy2147

seems like they would have to have a way to let the "campers" come and go free willed. it sounds like a summer camp back when i was little. Lights out at 10 everybody.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher

georgia_home

Wife got locked out of the car at the MofGA last night.

I made her wait an hour before I let her in!

I told her what I wanted for a present, and she refused. That'll teach her!