Teardrop Camper build

sparky

I guess you know you can sell as many as you can build:yeah: a lot of us are lacking in skills or time or place to build one

T-N-T

I have been kicking ideas around about building another one guys. Gotta pace myself...
But the next one will be for keeps, it will be longer and have a roof rack.

FishermanSailor

Stumbled onto to this thread today. TnT this was an incredible build. You've got mad skills. Sorry you had to let it go. This was like a movie when the hero dies in the end. I hope you get to build another one very soon.

T-N-T

Stumbled onto to this thread today. TnT this was an incredible build. You've got mad skills. Sorry you had to let it go. This was like a movie when the hero dies in the end. I hope you get to build another one very soon.

Im sad about it. I loved it because I birthed it. But, it was not exactly like I wanted... The next one will be much more to my liking. But I did get a brand new travel trailer. Sooo, I am not in the biggest rush to get building.

T.P.

Banned
SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Im sad. Sellers remorse is setting in. :cry:

I will make it through though. The girl who bought it really was grinning from ear to ear when she paid, so I feel good about it in a way.

What'd she look like? Was she single? You got pics? I'm looking for a girl with a camper.

T-N-T

What'd she look like? Was she single? You got pics? I'm looking for a girl with a camper.

I didnt get a pic. But she was attractive.
And sorry, I dont have her number anymore.

T-N-T

I could hear the air coming out of TP from here. :rofl:

I know what town she lives in. He could just go there and ride the roads till he sees the tear in the driveway,...

sawtooth XL teardrop build

My cousin and I are about to start 2 matching trailers using this plan. Your build gave us some good ideas. Check out tnttt.com for the Sawtooth XL build thread.