and the idiot of the day award goes to.....

HookinLips

Off topic...but did anyone else notice the article said the boy was "seen with a hunting RIFLE and claimed to be hunting geese"? LOL. I guess the authors of "The Examiner" are non-hunting folk. Probably the same libtards that don't know what an "automatic weapon" is.

Off topic...but did anyone else notice the article said the boy was "seen with a hunting RIFLE and claimed to be hunting geese"? LOL. I guess the authors of "The Examiner" are non-hunting folk. Probably the same libtards that don't know what an "automatic weapon" is.
Good Point

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

i agree with your point but he could have shot them with a rifle.

ByrdDog76

Folks like him make us all look bad hope gets some jail plus loose his hunting priviliges

I agrevery timeverything but the jail time. Yes he makes all hunters look bad in the eyes of the anti's but a court of law isnt the place for making a political statement. He is an eighteen year old kid that screwed up. He didn't stick up a Gas Station or kill someone driving drunk, he broke a game law. I'm sure that they can find a much more deserving candidate to take that spot in the pokey.

Take his rights to hunt for a period of time, give him a nice fat fine, and give him enough community service that he will get sick whenever he sees a piece of paper on the side of the road.

rnelson5

If he would not have killed them then there would not have been anything for the libtards to write about.........

DLH_Woodstock

It appears that the young man was either stupid ignorant or all the above. He was stupid for shooting the WC that part is for sure. But in the article he confessed to shooting them and if it’s correct. If he confessed that he shot them to the GW and knew that it was illegal he was either stupid or maybe scared. Jail will do no good but probably make him worse. I don’t have the answer but this young man needs to be held accountable and he needs a man in his life to help guide him. IMO

MudDucker

Staff member
To jail some kid for shooting a bird while millions of illegal aliens run free in our country just don't sit well with me.

HookinLips

If he would not have killed them then there would not have been anything for the libtards to write about.........

Not defending the kid...he still gets the idiot of the day award. That's why I started my post with "Off topic, but..." It was just something I noticed.

one hogman

Have you done any research on the matter?? He knew what they were.

So you talked to him??? MY POINT is so many of you are SO quick to pass judgement on someone especially on the waterfowl forum a LOT of times not knowing all the facts, if you doubt what I say just go back and read your posts.

rnelson5

So you talked to him??? MY POINT is so many of you are SO quick to pass judgement on someone especially on the waterfowl forum a LOT of times not knowing all the facts, if you doubt what I say just go back and read your posts.

You are right.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

He was fined $25,000 and five years of being barred from owning guns, hunting and fishing anywhere in the US, and sentenced to 200 hours of community service.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
He was fined $25,000 and five years of being barred from owning guns, hunting and fishing anywhere in the US, and sentenced to 200 hours of community service.

so what youre telling us is "i didn't know" didn't work out as a defense.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
That punk sounds like pure trash(read the article in Throwback's link). I hope his has an extra rough time in prison. Maybe someone will shank that thug so he doesn't take another free breath of air. I'd bet he will be a burden on society for the rest of his trashy days.