Thursday night eats....whatcha got going on tonight ?

Dub

Just knocked out some leftover wings tonight.

What's hitting your table tonight ?

MOTS

Nothing fancy, just oven thighs with bbq sauce. Salad has the raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing. It was all good though. I doubt joekemsbbq.com has made it up north yet, but I've spent a lot of money on trying different sauces and this one is about perfect for us. Made in Moultrie GA. It's unreal good on pulled pork sandwiches! Hogwaller in Hoboken is a good sauce too.

Attachments

• IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 257

Dub

Nothing fancy, just oven thighs with bbq sauce. Salad has the raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing. It was all good though. I doubt joekemsbbq.com has made it up north yet, but I've spent a lot of money on trying different sauces and this one is about perfect for us. Made in Moultrie GA. It's unreal good on pulled pork sandwiches! Hogwaller in Hoboken is a good sauce too.

Looks great. Thanks for the tip on the sauces.

WayneB

Made some sous vide spare ribs, finished on oak coals on the kettle grill. Turnt out REAL good. Best I've made so far.

naildrvr

We just got outta the movie with the kids so my suppa was 2 large cups of popcorn and bout 3 swallers of coke. Now I'm really wanting something good to eat!

Big7

The Oracle
Sister brought me some chicken stew
and bagels. (forgot to take a pic of the stew)
Et a mess of that and cooking
some homeade pork sausage to
et up the other two bagels. Maple syrup.

Decent for a slow night.

Attachments

• MVC-016F.JPG
    MVC-016F.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 218

dfhooked

Last weekend of duck season here in the coastal zone in LA. A good buddy from GA is in for this final weekend. We had some NY Strips tonight with baked taters and a Caesar salad. The food will be rolling all weekend with a great crew. Hopefully the ducks will replenish the gumbo stock.

Attachments

• 85A846DC-28A9-4722-8276-B0264860977E.jpeg
    85A846DC-28A9-4722-8276-B0264860977E.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 6FB1000C-1CE0-4536-9078-0B44E468B403.jpeg
    6FB1000C-1CE0-4536-9078-0B44E468B403.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 197

Dub

Sister brought me some chicken stew
and bagels. (forgot to take a pic of the stew)
Et a mess of that and cooking
some homeade pork sausage to
et up the other two bagels. Maple syrup.

Decent for a slow night.

Good looking sausage & bagels.

Last weekend of duck season here in the coastal zone in LA. A good buddy from GA is in for this final weekend. We had some NY Strips tonight with baked taters and a Caesar salad. The food will be rolling all weekend with a great crew. Hopefully the ducks will replenish the gumbo stock.

Great looking strips.

Good luck on the ducks...hope you guys hammer a limit every day.