team......FATAL OBSESSION

BowanaLee

I have another place I'm working on. Waiting on a confirmation call.
Chances look good for a funnel between the Dekalb land fill and a undeveloped back section of a new subdivision. ::; :fine:
I have another place that I lost but got back from new owners. There was a niceun crossing the road there last year but I couldn't go in after him.
My old tree and shooting lanes are ready to go. Its a lonely white oak 300 yds from my front door. Its looking good boyz ! :cool:

TurkeyKiller12

I have another place I'm working on. Waiting on a confirmation call.
Chances look good for a funnel between the Dekalb land fill and a undeveloped back section of a new subdivision. ::; :fine:
I have another place that I lost but got back from new owners. There was a niceun crossing the road there last year but I couldn't go in after him.
My old tree and shooting lanes are ready to go. Its a lonely white oak 300 yds from my front door. Its looking good boyz ! :cool:

Sounds like Y'all are going to sure enough have a great season. :cheers:

BowanaLee

Another possible entry thats at our archery club ? My nephew is after him though. :pop:

Attachments

• PICT0005 (800x600).jpg
    PICT0005 (800x600).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 843

BOWROD

looking good guys !! im headed to my new property this weekend ,,835 acres 5 members and im the only bowhunter:biggrin3:--looks like another big acorn crop around here :rolleyes: there all over the salt too!!! yall keep talking it ::ke:--there's a pile of them after us this year :rofl:-- --keep beating the bush and getting ready-- it will be here before ya know it :flag:

BowanaLee

Theres always a pile of em after us. I think we know what to do about that. Photobucket The blood red MO JO is simmering. :stir:

BOWROD

???

I'm a custom grip away from going old school. I've got my range set up to shoot "like I used to."

As long as old school means shooting an obsession and pile"n. The deer up were ok !!! I been shooting out of my lock"on everyday ....I'm ready as far as the shooting goes ,,,just not a fan of the hott weather hunting ,,may start off a lil slower this year..

BowanaLee

your right about that!:shoot:

You better keep him close. I use Bowhunters Fatal Obsession scent. That nose can get him in serious trouble. :bounce:

You ought to get up a team of crossbow killa's. I know your dad will kill his 5. Just ain't sure about YOU. ::ke:

deathfromabove83

I ain't stressing u,you'll be hung up in dekalb.Tell u what,if yall win this year i'll put together a team next year that will get 15!

BowanaLee

I ain't stressing u,you'll be hung up in dekalb.Tell u what,if yall win this year i'll put together a team next year that will get 15!

Thats all I got to say about that. :stir:

Bow Only

I'm still not dialed in to my standards, but the 3 arrows I shot in a strong wind yesterday at 60 were all lungs. I'll adjust a few more things and fling some more tomorrow.

BowanaLee

Sounds like you about got it brother.
All I need is new boots and opening day. :bounce:

BowanaLee

I've about got everything ready for opening day. I planted 3 big food plots in Spalding and 4 small ones in Dekalb county.
Just got my fall garden planted too. 54 packman broccoli plants and 36 collards plants. The freezer is packed with summer veggies too.
Bring on the rain, opening day and deer Mcnuggets. I'm ready to take this Challenge to 5 in a row. Photobucket How about you boyz ? :huh:

Bow Only

Sawtooths are falling, daytime deer pics every morning, 72 qts of peas and 33 gallons of squash put up this summer. I've sprayed, harrowed some but not finished, I'll finish harrowing tomorrow. I'm waiting to plant a little longer, but I've still got summer plots looking good.

I just had to find a way to work in the peas and squash. lol

BOWROD

Sounds good guys ...we don't normally plant till mid September,,,so we still got work to do ,,,but the nutz are falling good already and I got 3 cams out so maybe I will scratch out a doe or three early ---,,then apply my time near the bedding area..!!

BOWROD

Great article in the September GON. ,,,Matt. I enjoyed it ,,but you could of kept some of that killn info on the down low ,,,,!!!!!