Peyton says,
"How bout that!"

hqdefault.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Lol

This should get interesting

Not really... I watched about 10 minutes of the Super Bowl. I could care less about the NFL.

Still doesn't change the fact Peyton is Vol scum and always will be! What's going to be interesting, is when they prove he used PED's to heal from injuries! facepalm::rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Goot Laaaaaaaaaawd, I think the boy done had his head circumsized . . . :bounce:

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Now Archie, along with Peyton, is a piece of crap. How can you be proud of your son when you paid to have the game fixed

Bunch of Losers

tjl1388

Yeah because Peyton had anything to do with winning that game....

If anything they won in spite of his performance.

Browning Slayer

Yeah because Peyton had anything to do with winning that game....

If anything they won in spite of his performance.

Now you started it... I did enjoy watching that Cam interview this morning..:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

KYBobwhite

No blinders here

If he did it, nail him. Funny how his accusers scattered like roaches when they started looking into their story. Like I said let him have it if he did it. Everyone's capable of doing something stupid.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Peyton is one of, if not the best, to ever play the game.

but he is capable of error too; and maybe he did take HGH. Usually where the is smoke, there is fire; kind of like the Jameis Winston rape situation. But, you have blinders on in regard to that little coverup and may when it comes to this one as well. Have a great week and be kinder to those chickens at work. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Peyton is one of, if not the best, to ever play the game.

Vol scum is Vol scum.. Decorate it, paint it and make it look as good as you can.. But at the end of the day a pile of cow patties is still a pile of cow patties..:huh:

Especially the cheaters!::ke:

Browning Slayer

but he is capable of error too; and maybe he did take HGH. Usually where the is smoke, there is fire; kind of like the Jameis Winston rape situation. But, you have blinders on in regard to that little coverup and may when it comes to this one as well. Have a great week and be kinder to those chickens at work. :bounce:

You already have to look at his decision making abilities.. Heck, he went to Knoxville!!facepalm:

Browning Slayer

You are as delusional as your UGA twin. Separated at birth.

I think we know who the delusional (we're back) one is..

You start a trolling thread and you can't keep up with the post count..

Good try, just an epic fail!

And your boy Buck thought this was going to be an interesting thread..

No hard feelings! Your a Vol and they are always use to coming up a little short in the "W" column..:rofl::shoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.