Off to a good start

tracker12

Just finished out second day here st Ft Stewart. Looks like the pigs are cooperating with 5 pigs down and a few missed opportunities. I do have to admit that they seemed to be cover and you need to go in after them. 4 more days to go hopefully our luck will hold up.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Congrats , sounds like fun , having some great weather , need pictures !

IFLY4U

On our way from Alabama and should be in the woods this evening.

IFLY4U

Red Flight 87-16.

IFLY4U

We only got one yesterday.

Attachments

• 20180307_202515_001.jpg
    20180307_202515_001.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 615

IFLY4U

We only got one yesterday.

tracker12

A friend of mine and his buddy that live here killed 2 yesterday. We struck out. Wind is not helping

BowArrow

Was down hog hunting and camped next to a group from Pa. and Md. Enjoyed talking with them and hope to go back next year and hunt all week. Maybe they can give me some lessons on hog hunting. I live 30 miles from the F areas so will try to get up to speed on hog hunting before next year. They told me to put some boots on the ground all day but at 80 years old two cancers and a heart attach, I do not have time to put many boots on the ground.

tracker12

Been tuff but we killed teo more today. Very nice boar with nice cutters. And one guy did it with his long bow. Pics to follow when I get home

Last edited:

BowArrow

Missed a nice one at 30 yds. Sat. afternoon in a Fort Stewart food plot. Not use to hunting with a rifle. Maybe more practice would help. Will continue to go until I score.

tracker12

Well I finished the hunt with a bang Saturday night unfortunately it also ended in a miss. I hunted a shotgun area and used a borrowed gun. 60 yards in fading light proved totuff for me. My mistake for not closing the distance before taking the shot. Was anther funhunt and all gothome safe. Can’t wait to go back

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Sounds like a great time for all of you! Congrats on a super nice pig!

Can’t wait to see a bunch of photos when you get time!:fine:

Danny Leigh

GONetwork Member
Save a copy to your computer and attach it to your post. Nice tusks on that boar.

Attachments

• IMG_1543.JPG
    IMG_1543.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1557.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 232