Outdoor blast?

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Anyone go to the Outdoor Blast in Gwinnett? What did you think? Two buddies and I went today.

gt40

jdthayer

We went today and had a ball. There's a lot for the kids to do, and seeing all of those big bucks will get you fired up.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Anyone go to the Outdoor Blast in Gwinnett? What did you think? Two buddies and I went today.

gt40

What did you think? I went nearly every year it was farther south and enjoyed it.

BJ Farr

Buckrama 10 times better and alot more going on. The Blast is 1/4 of the size and no where near the same amount of stuff. I give it a 8 and that's only because it wasn't as far to drive

Buckrama was ok ,but there were two booths selling leather items,another had wood furniture,need to see more guns and deer stands,very few deer mounts,and it was not like the days in the past..

I was interested in going but will not drive that distance and pay for the family to get in without seeing a list of exhibitors first. I have looked all over GON for a list and can't find it. Someone send me a link please if you find it. Otherwise, it is poor promoting to have such a show and not publish a complete list of the exhibits.

rolltidefan

Quit going to both. Both are major disappointments. Just as good as going to bass pro to see and get what you want and I can go there any time.

leemckinney

I was interested in going but will not drive that distance and pay for the family to get in without seeing a list of exhibitors first. I have looked all over GON for a list and can't find it. Someone send me a link please if you find it. Otherwise, it is poor promoting to have such a show and not publish a complete list of the exhibits.

I thought the same thing and they did not even list the address.

Buford_Dawg

I went yesterday with my boys...

I always enjoy it, sorta gets me in the mood for the season to kick off. We bought a few T-shirts and several other novelty items. ;)

SCDieselDawg

I drove down from SC, got in around 9:30-9:40 had the whole thing covered in a hour. Thats including stopping to talk with two vendors. Went across the interstate and shook hands with Michael Waddell, Eddie Salter, Oneil Williams at Bass Pro Shops.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
i like the buckarama better myself.