Forgive....

justme

When we forgive, we free ourselves from the bitter ties that bind us to the one who hurt us.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
thanks, justme. i always heard it said that" he who angers you, controls you" i wish i could remember that more.

Georgiaastro

When we forgive, we free ourselves from the bitter ties that bind us to the one who hurt us.

We visited a church close to home last night where my daughter and her family has started and that was the theme of the bible study. removing things that bind you from being a true Christian.

M

mdoolittle

Forgiveness Quotes

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. - Josh Billings

When we forgive, we free ourselves from the bitter ties that bind us to the one who hurt us. - Claire Frazier-Yzaguirre

He who forgives others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself... for everyone has the need to be forgiven. - George Herbert

From my experience, forgiving is the only way to survive. - Molly Ringwald

Forgiving is not forgetting, it is letting go of the hurt. - Mary Mcleod Bethume

To forgive someone is to set free two hearts of one thought. - Angela Taninies

Revenge is sweet, but forgiveness is sweeter.

To forgive is not to forget. To forgive is to make known his apology.

To forgive is not to forget, but to understand.

Forgiveness is the tiny-slate gray sparrow, which has built its nest of twigs and strings upon the shards of glass.

Forgiveness is the fragrance of the violet which still clings fast to the heel that crushed it.

Forgiveness is the broken dream which hides itself within the corner of the mind. Oft called forgetfulness, so that it will not bring pain to the dreamer.

Forgiveness is the reed which stands up straight and green, when nature’s mighty rampage halts, full spent.

Forgiveness is the God who will not leave us after all we’ve done.

Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent free in you head.

I have forgiven all that forgiveness allows.

Yesterday’s hurt is today’s forgiving, rewoven into yesterday’s understanding and love.

Forgiveness is letting what was, be gone; letting what will become, what is now, be.

Let us be the first to give a friendly sign, to nod first, smile first, speak first, and if such a thing is necessary... forgive first.

In a perfect world, forgiveness would not be given out of compassion, but out of need.

Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom. - Hannah Arendt

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.