the 2013 TBG Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot

Jake Allen

The belt buckles have arrived!

Jake Allen

The Devotional Sunday morning, ( 8:30), will be given by Al Chapman.
I am looking forward to listening.
Thank you Al.

TNGIRL

weather is shaping up to be great this weekend....ya'll need to plan on coming to shoot!!!!:fine:

Jake Allen

Weather forecast for Thomaston; ( 5 miles from the Rock Ranch).

Spring in Ga; Clear, cool and breezy. Turkeys should be barking!

Attachments

• Thomaston 2.JPG
    Thomaston 2.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 373
  • tHOMASTON.JPG
    tHOMASTON.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 374

bamabird

Took today(Thursday)off.I'll be going to the Ranch to make sure proposed prep is complete(no cows in pasture,etc).I'll also go ahead and take the Youth trailer down and my electric cart for shuttle use.Also,have plenty of fire wood,so Ill be taking some there.I'll try to go ahead and secure the gate code we'll be issued for entrance.Talked with Adam and we will get four port-o-lets and they'll be delivered Friday,so we'll be able to determine where they're placed upon delivery.Anyone with last minute concerns,call me at 770-468-5974. Tony Smith

Fishin & Hunting

Is it possible just to come down to see a vender? And not do any shooting.

Fishin & Hunting

Wouldn't be possible for me. If I see someone flingin' arrows I gotta do it too!:D

I want to maybe look at some shooting supplies.

And your rules don't go along with my bow. I shoot plastic vanes so I shoot off a elevated rest. Not off the shelf.

Al33

I want to maybe look at some shooting supplies.

And your rules don't go along with my bow. I shoot plastic vanes so I shoot off a elevated rest. Not off the shelf.

You can still shoot, just not compete for any trophies or awards. As long as its a trad bow bring it and shoot it.:)

Jake Allen

Set up is happening. Time's here.
Ya'll come!