Dominator calls/lonzos calls

birddog1

Does anybody have any of these calls? How do they sound? I seen them in midwest turkey call magazine and seen the guys are from GA?

Dudley Do-Wrong

Lonzo has been making calls for a number of years and has won awards on his calls.

Dominator (Stumpy) started making calls a couple of years ago but has been selling glass, crystal, and slate for a number of years.

I have run both and either would be a good choice. You can probably order directly from either one of them and describe to them exactly what you are looking for. They are both fine individuals and if I didn't make calls myself, I'd be confident using either one.

Redbeard

Haven't played Stumpy's yet but you can't beat Lonzo's acrylic glass calls, best out there. I hear Stumpy's new ceramic caller has been knockin' 'em dead.

Carp

Had the pleasure of hunting with Stumpy last weekend. Gerry (Bram) and I got to try out his new ceramic calls and the results were two dead gobblers. Lonzo is a fine fellow and makes an awesome sounding call.

goblr77

I've called up several longbeards this year with one of Lon's glass calls. It's in my avatar.

Kevin Farr

Both guys make good calls. Lon has been making calls for a while and has won numerous awards. Chad a/k/a Stumpy a/k/a Dominator has just started selling pot calls, but he has been a supplier of the glass, aluminum, etc. for several other callmakers so he knows about pot calls. I know Lon, but I know Chad a little better so I don't think you would have a problem with a call from either one of these guys. good luck

stumpy1

thanks guys, I hope to get back in the shop this week and build some more calls, I have been swamped with trying manage some land and keeping everybody supplied with glass, slate and ceramic and working a full time job ( I need some R&R). hope to post some pics soon of some more calls.
Stumpy