United Blood Tracker Testing/Lacy Dog get-together

Bkeepr

Hi all, a group of us Lacy dog owners are getting together in La Grange March 15 thru 18. We will have blood tracking workshops and cattle herding.

In addition, we are flying in two judges from United Blood Trackers, a non-profit organization that offers standardized testing of your blood tracking dog. UBT does great work, they lobby in states and regions that STILL BAN BLOODTRACKING WITH DOGS. In addition, UBT titles help establish you and your dog's credibility. You can test UBT I or UBT II.

Testing is open to ALL BREEDS and will take place Friday and into Saturday. We will have to lay the blood tracks in advance...UBT II test requires the track to sit a minimum of 8 hours before the dog is put on it. For this reason, we are asking that everyone sign up and pay in advance. Also, no track will be used twice! One dog....one track.

For additional information, go to www.lacydog.com and look for Eastern Lacy Fun Day, or P.M. me. Hope to see you there, we eat REALLY well!

Attachments

• lacysherding.jpg
    lacysherding.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 407

Bkeepr

Hey Cdub I will PM you...

rvick

Kathy, I will call. i want to try my draht on ubt-1.

Bkeepr

Hi Rvick! You still have that nice Bavarian mountain hound too, yes? Call me or P.M. me and I will send you a link for the paperwork. I still have to send mine in too. They are wanting everyone pre-registered so they can figure out what tracks to lay and where.

Bkeepr

We are also hosting a blood tracking clinic on Saturday, bring your dog and spend a day walking through the woods!

Bkeepr

We will be at the Georgia Sheriffs Camp Pioneer, 1900 Youngs Mill Rd in La Grange. It is a beautiful place, lots of woods for tracking. I think so far we have 11 tracking tests lined up, come on out and watch, hang out, or bring your dog and participate!