For Matthew 6

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I know you are crushed right now 6. You are living a parent's worst nightmare and there is no relief. The world is collapsing around you.

I wish I could turn the clock back for you. I wish I knew the magic words I could say to turn this all into a bad dream that vanished when you awoke from it. But I can't because time moves on and there are no magic words for this catastrophe.

There is only one thing you can do and that is put your complete faith in Christ the Savior and give all of your burdens to the Lord God to carry because right now they are too heavy for any mortal to carry including you.

Likewise I implore you not to torment yourself. Right at this moment there is no understanding this calamity. There is no logical justification for it. There is no reasonable explanation. Most importantly you carry no blame so don't assign any to yourself. It would be a capital mistake and you are too good of a man to do that to yourself.

I beg you to take comfort in the knowledge your daughter is at peace. She rests in the arms of the Lord and her most ardent hope is that you, Dr. 6 and your son will not grieve for her for long and in time you will be able to celebrate her life with joy and look forward to that day when you will meet again in Heaven and rejoice together.

For my part I have little more to offer you than prayers for peace and grace and a desire to help you and your family get past this any way I can. I know y'all will never get over it but in time you can get past it and it is my desire to help you do so.

I know everybody in this forum feels the same way so take heart in the knowledge there are many who lift you up in prayer right now and they sustain you in your darkest hour. Though we are separated by the width of the continent all of our thoughts, hopes and prayers are in Suisun City California with the Thomas family right now and we will not forsake you.

Go gently bro. There is a way forward. Open your heart to the Lord and let Him show you the way as He surely will and if you need somebody to lean on we are all here for you.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nicely said Elfiii. 6 you are in all of our minds and our prayers.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Very well said. Prayers sent.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Very well spoken, Lee. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, 6.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Perfect words Lee. Matthew you got my PM I am here if you need me Brother.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Well said Elfii. Continued prayers for 6 and family

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’m here with the group. Never know who your family is til u need them. Your friends here love you ! Lean on them!

SGADawg

Prayers for comfort and peace in this difficult time.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
God bless you, brother!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Well said Elfii, and God bless u and your family 6 , prayers are being sent for u and your family !!!