MKW Malaysian Blackwood Trumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobie

This is a call that Mike and I talked about making a year ago.Mike got this wood and told me about it and sent me pictures of the blank.I said that I would like a call out of the blank when it dried.Well a year goes by Mike and I talk all the time about turkey and turkey hunting and no mention of the call then I get a txt a week or so back and its a call turned.Mike tells me that that is my call.
The call is Malaysian Blackwood body with a Ivory mouth piece and cork lip stop.The reason I mention the lip stop is because Mike never did a cork one and being a PITA I asked for one.
I will say this with no resevation that this call is the easiest call I own and will out play any call that I own and I have some big name callmaker calls.If any one wants to hear this call message me and I will be glad to play it over the phone for you.

110AC3F8-76A3-4AFD-B8DA-9466C402C8B4-36939-00002D339B962826.jpg

48310187-2D18-4D97-A1C9-104D38AFEABB-36939-00002D336A4E8192.jpg

A497F9CF-39F9-4822-980B-7703A6EA2996-36939-00002D33D506CAB2.jpg

Dupree

That's a beauty!!!

ryanwhit

Sure is purty!!

M Sharpe

Great looking call Job. Mike makes some fine ones for sure. They are the easiest playing ones out there. All it takes is a whisper.

Mark

Ricochet

Mike, can you make me one? :)

Gaswamp

beautiful piece of wood. Often wondered if I would like cork lipstop

Hobie

looks nice but will it out play a Cox......

Lucifer makes a great call and I will never take that away from him.The three Cox calls I have all play easy but they kee better then most..... that is until I got this MKW call.So to answer your question, yes this call will out play a Cox call.This call plays effortless
Like I said if you want to hear the call pm me your number and will call and play it for you

Gadget

Lucifer makes a great call and I will never take that away from him.The three Cox calls I have all play easy but they kee better then most..... that is until I got this MKW call.So to answer your question, yes this call will out play a Cox call.This call plays effortless
Like I said if you want to hear the call pm me your number and will call and play it for you

That's good to hear, might need to get my hands on one........ but you know by saying this publicly you will never be allowed to own another Cox trumpet.:bounce:

Hobie

That's good to hear, might need to get my hands on one........ but you know by saying this publicly you will never be allowed to own another Cox trumpet.:bounce:

I'm fully aware of my cosequences for publicly saying this.:cheers:

Turkeydoghunter

If anybody wants to hear someone that really knows how to play one PM me ! and I will play a real trumpet... a COX Trumpet !:biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.