LED flashlight

7Mag Hunter

I just upgraded all my flashlights with LED bulbs....
Put a 140 lumen LED bulb in my 3D cell maglight...Incredible....
180 lumen in 4C maglight, and 100 lumen in a regular old 2D cell
flashlight...About $15.00 per bulb...
Very impressed with the light, and batteries are reported to last
longer...

JUSTO & BELLA

i have a coleman 144 lumens light from walmart. use 3 triple a batteries. every time someone hunts with me and i turn it on they are really surprised a cheap flashlight can be that bright. everyone who sees it, they go and buy one.

slightly grayling

I got a Fenix LD10 for Christmas and used it on a hunt last week. I am very impressed with this little light. I have bought and broken about a dozen of LED from Harbor freight tools and determined you get what you pay for.
What about olight or fenix brands?

rvick

I use the miniMag lite LEd about $20 very bright very adjustable, great general purpose light but SUCKS FOR TRACKING BLOOD AFTER DARK
try a xenon bulb in a light with no black spot, best thing i have found for showing blood & can light up a deer at 150 yards, take spare batteries with you

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
4Sevens, best light I ever did see, plus 10 yr warranty. Took me several months to decide but i am glad i did.

Swampfoxoutdoors

Im a flashaholic and have about 5 really nice flashlights.

4sevens are the best for the price and the company is based in Georgia. I have a quark mini cr123 very bright and has a good wide throw and i also have a quark 123 ^2 tactical very very bright for the size. To get the best results get a fenix head band which allows you to use the light hands free great for the woods! One of the many many great things about these lights is you can select which intensity mode you want from .5 lumens good for looking in your hunting pack with out spooking game and turbo or high which allows you to re create the sun.lol

jet beam makes a good light, bit high tho. I have a BC40 and its about the length of a 2 d mag light with spot light performance!
cost 75 bucks but will last my life time and probably my daughters!

Razor Blade

My wife says i need another flashlight like i need a hole in my head. I would bet i have more than anyone else. I should be ashamed , not braggin. I love my surefire G2s in LED. I have just bought a surefire Fury, 130.00 , it has 500 lumens, and runs for 1 1/2 hrs. Thats high, on low it will run 46 hrs with 15 lumens. I bought a Tactical 5.11 at Bass pro 25.00 a wonderful little light, pen style. These work well for me. Scott

John I. Shore

We use these at work where it is dark half the year, Underwater Kinetics 4AA LED. They work great and are bright! Hope that helps.

John I.

Attachments

• uk4aa.jpg
    uk4aa.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,163

sawlogsMS

best money ive ever spent on an LED light was a Quark. its at 4sevens.com ive bought 3 or 4 from that website. i think the company is based out of atlanta but the lights are foreign-made.

jbarron

BANNED
4Sevens, best light I ever did see, plus 10 yr warranty. Took me several months to decide but i am glad i did.

4Sevens Quark AA² Turbo

200+ lumins, AA batteries, and a 10 year warranty for under $50.

GAJoe

I checked out several tactical light forums and got the STREAMLIGHT PT2AA. It takes 2 regular "AA" batteries. One guy said he had over $500 in tactical lights and for the money this was the best. It has a tempered glass lens and a perfect smooth mirror reflector. It has bright, drive you nuts pulse, and dim settings. It burns around 1hr and 45min bright and goes out fast. You wont be tempted to wait a little longer; which I like. Just keep some cheap AA's around and you'll love it. These are about $40 on Amazon.

robinh

I will agree on the 4sevens & Quark .Try the Quark X123 2.It is small and very bright around 360 lumens .I have a couple of their lights and you won't be dissappointed.They usse the CR123 batteries and if you look around you can find these batteries for under $1.50 a piece,which is not bad for the performance you get out of these lights.

whchunter

No Way

No way I'd buy anything that uses rechargeable batteries or speciality batteries. I have had nothing but trouble with rechargeables and speciality batteries are both hard to find (if you can find them at all after the product gets a few years on it) as well as exspensive. I can always find standard batteries easily and cheap .... early in the morning or any old store has my batteries. I usually keep a good supply of them. I buy them by the bulk at Academy Sports. :biggrin3:

Redbug

No way I'd buy anything that uses rechargeable batteries or speciality batteries. I have had nothing but trouble with rechargeables and speciality batteries are both hard to find (if you can find them at all after the product gets a few years on it) as well as exspensive. I can always find standard batteries easily and cheap .... early in the morning or any old store has my batteries. I usually keep a good supply of them. I buy them by the bulk at Academy Sports. :biggrin3:

That's a very good point. I try to buy my stuff that uses regular batteries that can easily bought and found, making the item cheaper to use.