What do yall do about bugs at night?

Bhightower01

1) I'm starting to get tired of bugs at night with all the HPS lights. bug spray doesn't seem to do the job. what do yall do?
2) I also lost my contact with disposing of my fish so if anyone in Walton county wants them please let me know.
3) What arrows and points do yall prefer? just ordered some innerloc to see how they work.
4) advice on what line to buy?

Thank yall in advance great form!

Stickemdeep

1) I'm starting to get tired of bugs at night with all the HPS lights. bug spray doesn't seem to do the job. what do yall do?
2) I also lost my contact with disposing of my fish so if anyone in Walton county wants them please let me know.
3) What arrows and points do yall prefer? just ordered some innerloc to see how they work.

1. just gotta deal with them man lol, we have been in bugs so thick you dang near cant breath and it sucks but just keep moving and they will eventually die off or move.
3. I shoot regular muzzys all year and hardly have an issue shooting everything from dink gar and shad to buffs and grassys.
4. are you shooting a spinner or retriever?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
1. just gotta deal with them man lol, we have been in bugs so thick you dang near cant breath and it sucks but just keep moving and they will eventually die off or move.
3. I shoot regular muzzys all year and hardly have an issue shooting everything from dink gar and shad to buffs and grassys.
4. are you shooting a spinner or retriever?

Pretty much this. I like the Sting-a-Ree heads or the regular Muzzys.

Bhightower01

I am using a retriever. I just picked up some of that muzzy braided line and was going to try it out, but haven't put it on yet.

red neck richie

You could wear a bug suit but there will be jokes.