Whats the motive?

PappyHoel

sinclair1

There are so many about one instance from exploding out there today, there's not much motive needed.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
There are so many about one instance from exploding out there today, there's not much motive needed.

Yup. No telling who we interact with on a daily basis. We all let our guard down at times, but I have always tried to give others space while out in public. I don't like walking right up on anyone, and I don't want them walking right up on me. If I see you are coming towards me, I'll pay attention to you till you pass. If I'm standing in a line, I stand sideways so I can keep an eye on who's around me. Call me nuts, but I've always been this way. I do not have any enemies, I simply do not trust anyone. I don't fear an old lady coming towards me in a wheel chair, but she better not try and run me over! :rofl:

Seriously, though, I try and pay attention to my surroundings when out in public. Some nut could run up on you at any time and start stabbing you, or shooting. There are some sure 'nuff fools out there! You better stay alert!

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
what in the world is a straphanger?

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
1. Looks like a trained mma fighter

2. I doubt it was un-provoked. Guy probably said something jerky or did something wrong on the train ride. Those new yorkers are rude and disrespectful to each other pretty regular. They tend to think they can get away with anything verbally, or general in-politeness. May have been a legit reckoning.

3. The good sumariton with the blue shirt made me lol.

breathe in

Yup. No telling who we interact with on a daily basis. We all let our guard down at times, but I have always tried to give others space while out in public. I don't like walking right up on anyone, and I don't want them walking right up on me. If I see you are coming towards me, I'll pay attention to you till you pass. If I'm standing in a line, I stand sideways so I can keep an eye on who's around me. Call me nuts, but I've always been this way. I do not have any enemies, I simply do not trust anyone. I don't fear an old lady coming towards me in a wheel chair, but she better not try and run me over! :rofl:

Seriously, though, I try and pay attention to my surroundings when out in public. Some nut could run up on you at any time and start stabbing you, or shooting. There are some sure 'nuff fools out there! You better stay alert!

yep. and when i'm out somewhere, at a restaurant for example, i always try to sit on the perimeter, preferably in a corner, facing the door.

situational awareness, mine is always on full bore. amazing the amount of people i watch clueless to whats going on around them.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
yep. and when i'm out somewhere, at a restaurant for example, i always try to sit on the perimeter, preferably in a corner, facing the door.

situational awareness, mine is always on full bore. amazing the amount of people i watch clueless to whats going on around them.

Don't know about you, but the hammer and ax aisles at hardware stores make me extra nervous. :rofl: :rofl:

Redbow

I certainly agree with this. I'm glad I am not the only one that does this when out in the public, and I always carry something to protect myself with..

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only human on earth who isn't stumbling around in a daze with my eyes fixated on a phone and earbuds in my ears.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
I like how they call it that as if it's different than any other mug riding on the subway

ryanh487

Could be the young man was a little behind on his payments for a financial arrangement with an associate of the suited gentleman.