Walmat Mossy Oak gobbler chair

1982ace

Should be good but i have the cabelas Turkey lounger for not much more and have used for 5 or 6 seasons including deer season too and still in good shape. I took the thin strap off though and put a nice one on it

albrown100

I have had the cabelas turkey lounge for 10 + year and still in good shape. I did put a good strap on it like u said 1982ace, but friend bought the Mossy Oak version from Walmart and it looks identical to mine as far as way it is made except his looks a little better w mossy oak camo, mine has some kind of china camo on it :)

Reminex

Bought several over the years. They usually get down to $7 on clearance at end of year. Better than the bass pro version. Not as good as academy version. Lighter than academy's. They hold up fine.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I have one and it’s definitely comfortable and has lasted a few years, u will like it , but after a couple setups I usually leave mine behind, about like carrying another gun !

deast1988

I have 2 on year #3, the wal mart turkey thug chairs.

Big Tom

I have gone to sleep in mine and when I awoke I didn't know where I was and thought " This sure is a pretty place".