what boat and set up do you have

Trizey

Stratos 285 ProXL

1995Stratos285XL003.jpg

bassboy1

Here's a link to the rebuilding of mine.

Click Here

Great little rig. As a matter of fact, it is for sale down in the Swap and Sell section!

mctech

heres mine the javelin is for sale on the sale forum

Attachments

• Boat 011.jpg
    Boat 011.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 2,104
  • PICT0200.jpg
    PICT0200.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 2,076

jam

My little fishing baby!

Next best thing to my rifle and deer stand! Great crappie fishing rig.

Attachments

• 100_2064.jpg
    100_2064.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 2,126
  • 100_2071.jpg
    100_2071.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 2,093

KKrueger

Man, Jam, that thing is JAM UP! How many rod holders is that? I ran out of fingers and toes when I tried to count.

jam

32 if rigged completely up, usually 2 fishing we put out 16 to 18 poles. 3 fishing 24 to 26. Really I have about 6 to many, but who knows when you might need them! I love it, would not take my money back right now, might take a small profit but really would have to think hard!

j_seph

32 if rigged completely up, usually 2 fishing we put out 16 to 18 poles. 3 fishing 24 to 26. Really I have about 6 to many, but who knows when you might need them! I love it, would not take my money back right now, might take a small profit but really would have to think hard!
You sound like us when we are catfishing/striper fishing:yeah:

j_seph

2003 BassCat Pantara Classic, 200 optimax.
Pretty, but wrong, just wrong:whip:
How can they even put bass into a word with cat. Maybe you could fix that name plate to just say bass. What a disgrace to the cats:D:cheers:

Bear 75

2008 BassCat Puma 250 Pro XS

Carmine red/ Slate colors and as normal everyboat from BassCat is a custom order.

Attachments

• Our boat 2.jpg
    Our boat 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,680
  • Our boat 1.jpg
    Our boat 1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,616

pbmang

heres mine the javelin is for sale on the sale forum

When are you going to unleash the Triton on the BFL's?

Here is my hole in the water:

2002 Skeeter ZX250 with matching Hammer

boat003.jpg

I've even had a few forum members draw me as their BFL partner and I think we each got paid every time. Can't beat that :D

Money man

Good looking boats in this thread. I wish there was one perfect boat for every kind of fishing. But alas.....Many of my wishes are just that.

For instance:

1: A 150hp motor that by the flip of a dial, was dialed back to 25HP or even 10hp so that you could use it on motor restricted lakes.

2: An easy 5 minute prop lower unit switch from a standard prop to a jet intake that could be switched back and forth based on where you are fishing.

3: Oh....I have more!

22' palm beach with minn kota digital bow, torquedo rear .. shown with Minn Kota rear..all electric...7 gel batts for the motors and 1 single battery for lowrance. private all electric lake with monster bass all over... and nobody fishes it.. NICE!~!!!

Attachments

• boats 001.jpg
    boats 001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,535