Need fishing Help

Padderatz

Hey I have COPD and can,t do some of the things required to take the boat out myself. So I need some help and you get to fish. I am retired and can go almost anytime mostly early and late in the day. Not against night fishing just never did it on lanier. Boat is in Aqualand.

Worley

Boat

What kind of boat do you have and what do you enjoy fishing for? I only ask because I have a older boat set up for crappie and striper fishing if that interest you any. Shoot me a PM and we will try to work something out soon.

Padderatz

Hi I have a 20 ft Pro-line sport C/C hard top with 150 mercury set up for striper fishing and bass. Humminbird 898c ci di combo riptide 110 lb trolling motor I-pilot downriggers and all the rods and reels and tackle. Just have a hard time undoing the lines pumping the ball turning the power switch and get from the car to boat with all the stuff. Need someone to help and fish with.

DeweyDuck

Howdy Keith. I just now saw your post and would like to fish with you on some weekend morning. I'll call you about it.

The mtn man

If you ever want to take a trip up to chatuge, I'd be glad to tagg along and do the heavy lifting.