Need help finding a Jeep motor

Georgiadawgs78

Hey im in the market for a used 2.5l straight four cylinder motor for a 95 Jeep Wrangler. I believe either the head gasket is blown or the head itself is cracked. Reason being its pushing coolant through the radiator cap and running hot. Changed the thermostat with no help. But any ways im thinking since the motor has 220000 miles plus and has had a pretty good knock for a while. Ive called around to a few junk yards and they didnt have anything but they said if they did it would be $500-$600 though. Ive figured if I paid someone to pull the head and I sent it off to pressure check it and tru it up I would have almost three hundred in it. So it makes sense to just put a used motor in it. So my question is do any of yall know of a place that may have a jeep motor in North Georgia. Im located in between Athens and Gainesville so anything w/i a hour or so would be great. Thanks for any help

G-Dawg

Georgiadawgs78

have you tried Alewines in hull, athens auto wrecking

I found one in hull off of craigslist and he said he was located in Hull off of hwy 29. So that may just be where it is coming from. It has 140k miles and he wants $400 for it so it seems like a decent deal. I called around to a few other junk yards and they said if they did have one it would be $500-$600 so it seems like a fair trade.