JT, Bubba & friends Live From The Tree 2017...12 years stong! III

Jason C

Awesome Shayne.. that's a great looking buck.

I broke the ole pistol out this afternoon and got me a doe for some meat.. nothing like taking one with my pistol

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good job on the doe Jason! Just telling bubba last eve about the last deer i killed with a pistol. Always fun

barry green

Congrats to all you guys. Been a fun LFTT. Thanks for taking us along for the ride! Good luck on the rest of yalls seasons!

Havana Dude

Enjoyed as usual. Our season is just about to kick off, so hoping for some cool weather. Thanks again to all who contributed.

Heavy Chevy

Thanks again for letting us tag along for the most successful season that I remember . hope the back gets well soon Bubba. Congrats to all who scored and all of us that didn't still enjoyed being out there.:cheers:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Was hoping for a couple more days in a tree in KY, but the landowner didnt come thru, so the 2017 LFTT season is basically done.

Man what a wild ride it was. We had new contributors from all over the country, met and hunted with lots of new folks and of course kept up with old friends. It was a different year with no brutally hot or brutally cold weather. Almost no rain days and in general the wind stayed tolerable. With Bubba's back, we had the 1st major injury over the last 12 years and that sidelined him for most of the series. I hunted less this year than most because I killed out so early in MO and then we both killed early in KS, again sidelining us. Course we had so many people posting every day that it kept things rolling even when we werent in the woods. I am not even gonna try and name names, but you know who you are.

And the dead deer...bunches and bunches of deer hit the ground this season! Although we killed a few great bucks ourselves, overall it was a tough year for giant buck sightings. Good thing is everyone took advantage of the few sightings we had by killing sumn!

Like always we may still get a few days in a tree between now and middle january, but for the most part season is done.

Thanks as always for following and posting here, on facebook and instagram. I received more messages of encouragement and thanks this season than ever before and its truly appreciated. You make my hunting more enjoyable:cool:

Good luck to all of you still swinging from the trees. Please be safe and above all have fun!

Did I mention that 2018 is shaping up to be EPIC:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Later people:cheers:

jimbar

Jim, It was a pleasure meeting you guys and (kinda) hunting with you this year. We still have to remove our stands so we might even try to squeeze in a few days in January. Don't be surprised if me and Joel don't stop by camp next year to say hello. Met a guy that said I could hunt ten acres that he has and he always has deer on it. Hey its a start LOL.

Havana Dude

Jim, It was a pleasure meeting you guys and (kinda) hunting with you this year. We still have to remove our stands so we might even try to squeeze in a few days in January. Don't be surprised if me and Joel don't stop by camp next year to say hello. Met a guy that said I could hunt ten acres that he has and he always has deer on it. Hey its a start LOL.
Don’t discount small acreage. I’ve killed countless deer off of an 8 acre strip of land in the last 25 years. Size doesn’t always matter😂😂😂😂