Finding someone who doesn't want to be found.

cmghunter

Tell your friends "GOOD LUCK"...They can consider themselves lucky to get anything.Curious to hear what happens on this, keep us posted..

rayjay

The sherriff's office will probably find it impossible to serve the papers. This probably isn't the first time the renter has done this and she probably knows all the tricks for avoiding being served.

N

NGxplr22

Good luck to your friends.
I hope they get something out of the deadbeats. I have a friend who rents and it's like this every few months. Thankfully none have done any major damage....yet.
Getting any money out of people like that is rare, usually just enough to pay the attorney.

Wiskey_33

pipl.com

You can search their name, screen names, email.

xhunterx

i have a couple of rental houses. in my rental agreement i stipulate that i will have to come in once a month to spray for bugs and check ac filters. actually its just like someone posted on here. i just want to keep up with whats happening with the property. so far i haven't had a problem with the montly access.

whitworth

Rental Property

Well first, from experience and observation, I'd make sure I checked a property before the first two weeks were up. And check again in less than two weeks.

Renters are experts at renting, and some will overcrowd or damage a property in no time.

And an renter who depends only on current payments is a fool indeed.

It's a good way to learn to prize the good tenant.