The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs Threads. In the mix #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs this one might take us to kick off.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hope my next post is from the Mountains of South Georgia.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got delayed a few hours this morning, due to AC issues on my truck. I will get down that way sometime today.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

brownceluse

Me too.

Your aviator is gross Jeff.:bounce:

Go Dawgs.

That's my uncle Bob. He wouldn't fight in the Vietnam war and has never stopped his fight for world peace through music and dance or as he likes to say the arts.... Ha also hasn't put on a pair of shoes in 30+ years because he feels closer to planted earth when he feels the earth between his toes. On another note we haven't let him attend any family function in 30+ years:biggrin2: Go Dawgs!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
That's my uncle Bob. He wouldn't fight in the Vietnam war and has never stopped his fight for world peace through music and dance or as he likes to say the arts.... Ha also hasn't put on a pair of shoes in 30+ years because he feels closer to planted earth when he feels the earth between his toes. On another note we haven't let him attend any family function in 30+ years:biggrin2: Go Dawgs!

I wouldn't have admitted he was part of the family!! :eek::eek:

Go Dawgs from Utah!

Safe travels Charlie!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Every family has a skeleton in the closet family member. Most of us like to keep it on the down low. ::ke::bounce:

Go Dawgs!

brownceluse

Every family has a skeleton in the closet family member. Most of us like to keep it on the down low. ::ke::bounce:

Go Dawgs!

We can't change who are family is.....:rofl: Uncle Bob plays a role in the family and that's giving us a longer life. Don't they say laughter adds years to your life? If that's true my family will live long!!! Go Dawgs!!:cool:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Have a great weekend, dudes! :flag: :cheers:

GO DAWGS! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.