Spring Break

Stonewall 2

My two boys will be on spring break the first week of APRIL. I have accumulated a lot of points on business and personal credit card. Probably enough to fly anywhere in the U.S. Or Caribbean on those points. Me and my wife wanted to do western U.S. National parks trip but a lot the stuff we want to do the roads aren't open at that time of year due to snow. So it looks like that trip will be a summer trip in the future.

Question is anyone have a suggestion for a spring break destination? Thinking maybe the Bahamas. I know a lot of the places in the Caribbean got hammered during the storms. Boys will be 13 and 16.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
If you plan on going somewhere with warm weather that week , book far in advance. I’m speaking from expierience

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Roatan Honduras is a great place. A little expensive to get to, but very cheap once there. If you need any lodging recommendations, happy to provide a couple.

Best snorkeling in the Caribbean.

My thoughts: Key West and lower, middle keys.

The drive from ATL is a good one......Snorkel from the beach at Ft. Zachary Taylor State Park........Plenty to do in Marathon...PM if you want more info.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My two boys will be on spring break the first week of APRIL. I have accumulated a lot of points on business and personal credit card. Probably enough to fly anywhere in the U.S. Or Caribbean on those points. Me and my wife wanted to do western U.S. National parks trip but a lot the stuff we want to do the roads aren't open at that time of year due to snow. So it looks like that trip will be a summer trip in the future.

Question is anyone have a suggestion for a spring break destination? Thinking maybe the Bahamas. I know a lot of the places in the Caribbean got hammered during the storms. Boys will be 13 and 16.

IMO you may want to take your own advice and delay this points paid trip until the warmer months. You and the family will never regret taking a trip to the sights of the national parks in the western US or Alaska. IMO Yellowstone NP is the most beautiful place on earth. You can get reservations for next summer easily at this time of year.

For Spring break a week long trip to any local lake or beach will be a great idea.

Last edited: