Youngest son's first hunt, first band

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Congrats to him! In our world, it's the same as shooting a nice 10 point on your first hunt in the deer woods. Can't wait to see the pics

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Congratulations. Spoiled early on. LOL

kingfish

Congrats to your son. I've been a hard core duck hunter since 1972. I've killed 20 truck loads of ducks and never killed one with a band. Keep him shooting !!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Congrats to your son. I've been a hard core duck hunter since 1972. I've killed 20 truck loads of ducks and never killed one with a band. Keep him shooting !!!

And I thought I was jinxed. I may have killed A truck load with no bands. Congrats the the youngins on his first duck and band

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I remember an article in the paper in Jonesboro ark. where a young boy went hunting by him self one morning and shot a double banded mallard. While he was telling his dad on the phone about it another flock came in and he shot ANOTHER double banded mallard

T-N-T

I remember an article in the paper in Jonesboro ark. where a young boy went hunting by him self one morning and shot a double banded mallard. While he was telling his dad on the phone about it another flock came in and he shot ANOTHER double banded mallard

That's crazy right there.

Congrats to the OP and his kid!!

MudDucker

Staff member
Awesome for both of you! Him for getting hooked and you for hooking him so that he can never afford to do drugs!