wildgame innovations trail pad card reader....

GADawg08

against my better judgement, I purchased one of these a few days ago. Works fine other than the fact that in 2 of my cameras (both moultries), the pictures won't show up. It says "no file" when you click on the pic folder. The disks were formatted before I put them in cameras so I'm not sure what else it could be. Any of you guys had this problem?

I use alot of wild game innovation stuff and from my experience they don't like most sd cards cameras nor trail pads I have a stealth cam as card right that the camera nor trail pads will accept but I have some off brand as cards that they will accept

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I said I'd never buy another Wildgame anything. I did. It lasted one week and would only say error. Yeah it was an error.

Josh B

Ive always used moultrie and used my digital camera to check sd cards. Bought a wild game and my digital camera wont read cards out of the wild game cam. All about format

Wild game is good but it seems their only good with all of their merchandise and the problem.with that is I can't find Wild game as cards anymore

GADawg08

just realized that some of my cards are type "10"....WGI recommends type "4".....you guys think this would make a difference?

deers2ward

Dang, I just ordered one a couple of hours ago. Wonder if it will do that with my cards from Covert, Cuddeback, and Bushnell?

Will report back here

GADawg08

Dang, I just ordered one a couple of hours ago. Wonder if it will do that with my cards from Covert, Cuddeback, and Bushnell?

Will report back here

I'll report back when I check cams tomorrow. I think I've got a few cameras with type "4" cards in them. Maybe it was just coincidence that both cards that wouldn't read were in moultrie