Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Woody's Campfire Talk > Camping, Hiking and RV's

Old 08-20-2017, 11:57 AM

I had a coachmen apex in 19bhs like you described. it sat at midstate rv 6months out of the year we owned it. we upgraded to a coachmen freedom express 257bhs. I pretty much got out of our small camper -$800 we had so many issues I traded it in, we didn't want much bigger but the next size up with floor plan we liked they was willing to work with us on was the 257bhs. on our honeymoon we took the 19ft it rained for four days straight being stuck in a camper that small was torture and uncomfortable. I towed it from macon across blood mountain to hiawasse it wasn't to bad on my z71. our new unit has spread axle doesn't sway at all, we got more room for us and the dogs inside now and I like the outside kitchenette to keep down on the inside traffic of the unit. my wife wanted rear bunks why I got no clue but they never get used id rather had a sofa tbh to sit on. we have been camping three seasons now and two units. I will say no dealer Is perfect they all got some bad feedback, warranty process is a pain and look at as many as possible find what suits you and our wife best
Old 09-22-2017, 11:43 PM
Ol' Retired Mod

Don't buy from camping world.