Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Woody's Campfire Talk > Political Forum

Old 07-07-2012, 11:13 AM

Default Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America

Gun confiscation, internment camps, murder of US citizens ("rioters") by military. The love never stops, but the real villain is Alex Jones and his team of kooks who have the temerity to report this stuff. Let the ad hominems and smear by association begin.
Download the pdf and revel in the government love.

http://www.infowars.com/army-manual-...rs-in-america/
Old 07-07-2012, 12:56 PM

Default prudence

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTRman View Post
Gun confiscation, internment camps, murder of US citizens ("rioters") by military. The love never stops, but the real villain is Alex Jones and his team of kooks who have the temerity to report this stuff. Let the ad hominems and smear by association begin.
Download the pdf and revel in the government love.

http://www.infowars.com/army-manual-...rs-in-america/
While I am not an Alex fan, he does seem to announce some factual stories before Drudge or other outlets pick up on them. This may simply be a DOD course put together to train soldiers how to deal with martial law and civil disturbances within the US...Especially if this was 20 years ago.

However....this is not 20 years ago and we are not in Kansas anymore IMHO. I think it would be wise for citizens to keep an eye out on this issue and how it relates to other issues i.e. recent manual on CONUS internment camps and the NDAA among other things. You do need to know that there really are folks in positions of authority (some with badges and some admin) that dont think that these manuals are bad ideas. There are legit clues out there, keep an eye out for them.

There is conspiracy theory and then there are plausible potentials that a wise and prudent man should keep abreast on. My advice is don't be a sheep and don't rule out everything because it has not happened here before. We are in unchartered waters these days.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:02 PM

Also, don't rule it out simply because Alex Jones said it.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:34 PM

Read it for yourself and weep. AJ is full of crap with his end times scenario's and pathetic "I want my mommy" everyone is out to get him paranoia.

We trained in this stuff at Stewart and at GPSTC and were never instructed when or where to use lethal force against US civilians. In fact JAG had a rather lengthy dissertation that covered the regs in that area and the penalties for such action, just as is pointed out in the FM.

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-19-15.pdf

Old 07-07-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Cervantes View Post
Read it for yourself and weep. AJ is full of crap with his end times scenario's and pathetic "I want my mommy" everyone is out to get him paranoia.

We trained in this stuff at Stewart and at GPSTC and were never instructed when or where to use lethal force against US civilians. In fact JAG had a rather lengthy dissertation that covered the regs in that area and the penalties for such action, just as is pointed out in the FM.

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-19-15.pdf

Don't know about Stewart, but training at GPSTC doesn't teach you everything.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhawk View Post
Don't know about Stewart, but training at GPSTC doesn't teach you everything.
When you are multi-agency training for an international summit it teaches you a ton more than the standard LEO courses there do.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
When you are multi-agency training for an international summit it teaches you a ton more than the standard LEO courses there do.
OMG! Forgive me I didn't know.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
OMG! Forgive me I didn't know.
Yeah. You just wouldn't understand the love that it takes to train to handle civil unrest here in the land of the free.
Someone is full of crap, and although Alex Jones is a bit of an egotistical blowhard, he's not the one who is full of crap here.
I like Slewfoot's advice on this matter.

Last edited by VTRman; 07-07-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Yeah. You just wouldn't understand the love that it takes to train to handle civil unrest here in the land of the free.
Someone is full of crap, and although Alex Jones is a bit of an egotistical blowhard, he's not the one who is full of crap here.
Honestly, I have to wonder about the motives of self righteous prigs who dismiss things out of hand because a message is being delivered by this or that individual.
I like Slewfoot's advice on this matter.
Just like a liberal, or is it libertarian, oh heck, they are all the same. When faced with the facts all they can do is attack the messenger, and not the message. I provided the evidence. If you are soooo enamored with Mr. Jones, maybe he will be kind enough to find the chapter and verse within the manual where lethal force against US Citizens is taught and endorsed. Especially since it is obvious you aren't going to read it to find that info.

Old 07-07-2012, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Just like a liberal, or is it libertarian, oh heck, they are all the same. When faced with the facts all they can do is attack the messenger, and not the message. I provided the evidence. If you are soooo enamored with Mr. Jones, maybe he will be kind enough to find the chapter and verse within the manual where lethal force against US Citizens is taught and endorsed. Especially since it is obvious you aren't going to read it to find that info.
You provided evidence of nothing.
The whole document is a blueprint for unconditional love.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Amazing, you must have attended the Evelyn Woods school of speed reading to discern that valuable intel in such a short period.

Or are you just that steeped into the AJ method of irrational thought that you couldn't bring yourself to read the actual evidence against his hysterical propaganda?

Old 07-07-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Careful V. He's so much smarter than everyone else on the PF.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Careful V. He's so much smarter than everyone else on the PF.
I've provided the actual field manual AJ is allegedly referencing in his hysterical propaganda. All you boys have done is provide meaningless hyperbole. We have Booboy and Chutlu for such non-sense, why in the world would you desire to walk in those shoes?

Old 07-07-2012, 02:45 PM

I did riot training when I was in and never was it even remotely suggested that killing take place. The Army field manuel never implied it either.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
I've provided the actual field manual AJ is allegedly referencing in his hysterical propaganda. All you boys have done is provide meaningless hyperbole. We have Booboy and Chutlu for such non-sense, why in the world would you desire to walk in those shoes?
The linked article provided the field manual and the page number. The document is full of typical government cover your behind jargon, but the gist is that the military will take control and will kill people. Unconditional love.
Again, you provided evidence of nothing.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:50 PM

Some said "it's never happened here before"..... Well read up on the Ludlow Massacre among many other happenings between the period of 1890 until around the 1940s before the US got on a "war footed economy"..... download this PDF and take a read. Book is a little long... but I suspect it may be far closer to the true history than the high school text books.
The US GVT regularly used law enforment along with the major economical players of the US system at the last of the 19th and part of the earlier 20th Centuries. If this rendition of the truth is half true... it wasn't pretty.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/downloads/ebooks/Howard%20Zinn%20-%20A%20People's%20History%20of%20the%20United%20St ates,%201492-Present.pdf
Old 07-07-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
The linked article provided the field manual and the page number. The document is full of typical government cover your behind jargon, but the gist is that the military will take control and will kill people. Unconditional love.
I read it, and there was nothing in it that isn't in FM 3-19-15. I especially didn't find the commands, circumstances or where it would or could be ordered to "murder US Citizens".

This is typical AJ conspiracy theory crap, and you are doing nothing more than AJ by offering up invalidated straw man arguments completely void of facts.

Enjoy your insanity, after your tin foil hat wears out "They" will issue you a pretty white coat with extra long arms on it and pretty shiny buckles in the back.

One other snipet regarding AJ's allegedly authentic pdf file providing training on an active military base for active "Army MP's" Ft. McClellan was closed in 1999 as an active Army Base and now is used as a training facility for the ARNG. There are transition personnel still on base to forward info, emails, etc, but no records from it being an Army base remain. They have all been forwarded to the NARA.

Not that this same info isn't being used for ARNG training, but since AJ chose to leave out exactly who was being trained at a closed active Army facility then why should I feel compelled to expand on other facts that you will choose to ignore as well?

Last edited by Miguel Cervantes; 07-07-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
What military? The little military we have left is on the other side of the world.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:35 PM

I'm not seeing it. Those uniforms will have family and friends. There is just a push for a special on PATRIOT FOOD THIS MONTH. Special gimme your money.